According to CBS Chicago on Tuesday, 13 high school students in Naperville, Illinois were taken to the hospital after they reportedly ate gummy bears that were laced with a drug-like substance. Students have told police that the candy was laced with marijuana, but investigators have yet to confirm...
Fiddler’s Creek residents recently donated more than 1,500 back-to-school items for students starting a new year at Manatee Elementary School.
Naples, FL... PRWeb - Press ReleasesAlso reported by •bizjournals
More than 30 students at a Maryland high school were attacked by bees on their way to school.Students were stung after 8am Thursday as they were headed to Quince... New Zealand Herald - WorldAlso reported by •DNA •SFGate
Victorian students will soon have a say in hiring principals and approving school budgets as part of a shake-up that will see them appointed to every state high... Sydney Morning Herald - Front PageAlso reported by •Seattle Times