New Norton Secured Seal Is The Most Recognized Trust Mark On The Internet
Friday, 27 April 2012
SSL customers will value the Norton™ Secured Seal, for its proven ability to enable a secure online experience while increasing visibility and transactions.St. Petersburg, Florida -TheSSLStore announced today that Symantec is combining the power of the VeriSign checkmark with the industry-leading Norton brand, to create the most recognized trust mark on the Internet - the Norton™ Secured Seal. It will be displayed more than half a billion times per day in 170 countries on websites and in search results on enabled browsers. The Norton™ Secured Seal provides consumers and businesses with the assurance that the website is highly-trusted and secure.
Together with the combined brand equity strengths, Symantec and Norton have created the most trusted global brand for protecting information and identities online. Since the acquisition of the VeriSign Authentication Services business, Symantec has expanded its authentication business, integrating rigorous website security and anti-malware technologies, to develop market-leading solutions. The company builds on its leadership, as the world's largest and most trusted provider of Security Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates, into offering comprehensive website security solutions.
SSL customers will value the Norton™ Secured Seal, for its proven ability to enable a secure online experience while increasing visibility and transactions. The seal can attract new visitors and potential customers that are crucial to a website’s success. This may result in increased traffic, more click through and higher rankings in search results. A U.S. online consumer study found that recognition of Norton™ Secured Seal is high.
• 94 percent of consumers are likely to continue an online purchase when they view the Norton™ Secured Seal during the checkout process, more than other seals or when no seal was displayed.
• 77 percent of consumers recognized the Norton™ Secured Seal, more than competitors' trust seals.
• 65 percent of consumers agree that a website displaying the Norton™ Secured Seal is “safe to browse and won’t give me a virus,” more than any other online trust mark.
• 90 percent of respondents indicated they would not continue a transaction if they saw a browser warning page indicating the absence of a secure connection.
Norton Helps Consumers Stay Safe Online
• Symantec’s consumer products are used by more than 150 million people worldwide and Norton products ship on more than 60 percent of Windows-based consumer PCs.
• The Norton™ Secured Seal is already familiar to consumers who use Norton Safe Web, a site ratings service that makes it easy for consumers to differentiate between a safe and risky site. In addition, Norton Safe Search leverages Safe Web technology to provide users visual site ratings within search results before they visit a site.
• For online consumers, seeing the Norton™ Secured Seal lets them know it is safe to communicate, transact and exchange information on that site.
At press date, The SSL Store is the fastest growing Platinum partner (top-tier) of Symantec and carries all major SSL brands. Online at www.theSSLstore.com, the company provides Symantec SSL Certificates & Norton™ Secured Seal at low price guarantee.
The SSL Store - “Your Trusted SSL Partner”
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued by: Kent Peterson
City: Saint Petersburg
State: Florida (FL)
Country: United States (US)
Company Contact Information
SSL Certificate Provider
146 - Second Street North, Suite 106
News and Press Release Distribution From I-Newswire.com