Edition: Global  
One News Page
“Probably the fastest-access news portal in the world”
> >

3% of Scientific Papers Deny Climate Change — and Evidence Shows They Are Flawed

Futurism Wednesday, 13 September 2017
3% of Scientific Papers Deny Climate Change — and Evidence Shows They Are FlawedIt's long since been established that 97 percent of scientific studies support the idea that humans have a tangible impact on global warming. Now, the legitimacy of the other 3 percent of studies is being called into question.

The post 3% of Scientific Papers Deny Climate Change — and Evidence Shows They Are Flawed appeared first on Futurism.
0
shares
Share on
Facebook
Share on
Twitter
Post on 
Reddit
Share by
Email
 
Source: Wochit Headline News - < > Embed
News video: Trump’s Choice To Head NASA Doesn’t Believe Humans Contribute To Climate Change

Trump’s Choice To Head NASA Doesn’t Believe Humans Contribute To Climate Change 00:56

President Donald Trump's choice for NASA's next chief has been met with strong opposition from both the scientific and political communities. Opponents argue that Rep. Jim Bridenstine is a poor choice for the NASA administrator job based on his political background, lack of scientific credentials,...

You Might Like


Other recent news in Science

Autumn BUDGET includes £540 million into electric carsInteractive map reveals LIGHT POLLUTION across Earth
Apple admits student labour discovered at IPHONE X plantPlague reached EUROPE by Stone Age
Peter Thiel sells most of remaining FACEBOOK stakeLyft wins permit to test self-driving cars in CALIFORNIA
Missing submarine a lesson for AUSTRALIACHAMPIONS LEAGUE: PSG turn on style in 7-1 demolition of Celtic
FRANCE's strength in depth gives them the edge against Goffin's BelgiumZimbabwe's next leader EMMERSON MNANGAGWA prepares to take power

Twitter

pic

Damien C-C RT @HeckPhilly: Those 3% of scientific papers that deny climate change? A review found them all flawed https://t.co/5PQlJSMqaR via @qz 10 minutes ago

pic

Kelly RT @HeckPhilly: Those 3% of scientific papers that deny climate change? A review found them all flawed https://t.co/5PQlJSMqaR via @qz 18 minutes ago

pic

Pusha C# Ph.D RT @HeckPhilly: Those 3% of scientific papers that deny climate change? A review found them all flawed https://t.co/5PQlJSMqaR via @qz 19 minutes ago

pic

Nie mój cyrk RT @Sustainable2050: @JoshuaTreeNPS About that 3%: https://t.co/KbF1eWQ4Oz 59 minutes ago

pic

Troels Schønemann RT @wef: The 3% of scientific papers that deny climate change? They're all flawed https://t.co/1BS06uPXnh https://t.co/3AnTyo5hAw 2 hours ago

pic

Jackie James RT @HeckPhilly: Those 3% of scientific papers that deny climate change? A review found them all flawed https://t.co/5PQlJSMqaR via @qz 2 hours ago

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2017 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Help  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter   FIND us on Google+