Arsenal deal for Monaco star Lemar is dead, says Wenger
Thursday, 24 August 2017 Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says Monaco have “closed the door” to a potential deal for winger Thomas Lemar. The Gunners have been heavily linked with the 21-year-old during the transfer window, while Premier League rivals Manchester United have also been credited with an interest. Monaco have already lost Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy to Manchester […]
Arsenal had been linked with the Monaco winger earlier in the transfer window, but since the Ligue 1 club have sold a number of high profile players already this summer, Wenger believes the deal is "dead".
Arsene Wenger has refused to shed light on Arsenal’s possible interest in Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling. The Gunners were linked with a potential... The Sport Review - SportsAlso reported by •SoccerNews.com •WorldNews •MailOnline •RTE.ie •Daily Star
Arsene Wenger insisted his squad rotation system is succeeding despite Arsenal struggling to impress during their 0-0 draw with Red Star.
The post Wenger... Team Talk - SportsAlso reported by •The Sport Review •MailOnline •RTE.ie