Edition: Global  
One News Page
“Probably the fastest-access news portal in the world”
> >

iPhone user died from electrocution as he charged his handset while in the bath

Digital Trends Monday, 20 March 2017 ()
iPhone user died from electrocution as he charged his handset while in the bathA man died from electrocution recently when the charger connected to his iPhone touched the bath water he was in. A safety body warned that “people need to be aware of taking an electrical appliance into the bathroom."
0
shares
Share on
Facebook
Share on
Twitter
Post on 
Reddit
Share by
Email
 
Source: Geo Beats - < > Embed

News video: UK Man Electrocuted in Bath While Charging iPhone

UK Man Electrocuted in Bath While Charging iPhone 00:58

A U.K. man who was charging his iPhone while taking a bath accidentally electrocuted himself. A U.K. man who was reportedly charging his iPhone while taking a bath accidentally electrocuted himself.  According to the Daily Mail, the incident occurred on December 11 when 32-year-old Richard...

You Might Like


Other recent news in Technology

'STARCRAFT: Remastered' upgrades a real-time strategy classicBlizzard is remaking 'STARCRAFT' with better graphics — and it's making the original version free (ATVI)
British Authorities Slam WHATSAPP for Encryption Used by London TerroristUnited refused to let three girls to board a flight because they were WEARING LEGGINGS
2017 HONDA CIVIC Type R to have U.S. debut at AutoCon in Los AngelesWIKILEAKS’ ‘Vault 7’ proves Big Brother and criminal hackers use the same tricks
A COLORADO appeals court sided with a group of teenagers who sued the oil industry for not protecting the environmentAADHAAR cannot be made mandatory for availing benefits under social welfare schemes: SC
News24.com | Arrest over LONDON attack as cops eye WhatsAppGoogle India, YOUTUBE directed to remove videos defaming judiciary: Bombay HC

Twitter

pic

Glyphosate=Cancer💀 iPhone User Died From Electrocution As He Charged His Handset While In The Bath | Digital Trends https://t.co/T9oFVE9r1k 2 days ago

pic

Lars Oddsson iPhone user died from electrocution as he charged his handset while in the bath - Digital Trends https://t.co/06JvpK1w3H 4 days ago

pic

Phoneismobile RT @SouqPrices: #SouqMobile iPhone user died from electrocution as he charged his handset while in the bath https://t.co/tN6PphsIyQ https:/… 4 days ago

pic

Brian Pretorius RT @DigitalTrends: #iPhone user died from electrocution as he charged his handset while in the bath https://t.co/GLZlt7wwpA 4 days ago

pic

Kobby Daniels iPhone user died from electrocution as he charged his handset while in the bath - Digital Trends https://t.co/3k85QlwhAn 4 days ago

pic

Nightangel 😣. iPhone user died from electrocution as he charged his handset while in the bath - Digital Trends https://t.co/zUMPDGFAUB 5 days ago

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2017 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Help  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter   FIND us on Google+