· *Under Armour has a new subscription service.*
· *It looks a lot like Stitch Fix, which just filed for an IPO.*
· *Stitch Fix has been successful, which bodes well for Under Armour.*
.. Business Insider
· *Goldman Sachs investment services downgraded Nike to a neutral rating.*
· *The bank cited "fundamental challenges" and an excess of inventory in its note to investors.*
· *The bad news for Nike.. Business Insider
Amazon.com Inc. is rolling out its own sportswear brand. Bloomberg reported that the Seattle-based e-commerce giant plans to add athletic wear to its growing list of private-label brands, sourcing from.. bizjournals
Steph Curry's new shoe hasn't even officially hit shelves yet, but Randal Konik, an analyst at Jefferies, is already calling it.
"Our calls, store visits, social media analysis and review of StockX.. Business Insider
Under Armour Inc. CEO Kevin Plank dropped off this year's Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans, following a nearly 60 percent decline in the company's stock price in the last year. Plank, who has.. bizjournals
DUBLIN, October 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Sports Luggage Market 2017-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering. The global sports luggage market to grow at a CAGR of... FinanzNachrichten.de
Amazon is becoming the go-to place for Americans to buy clothing.
In a new survey by Alphawise, a research arm of Morgan Stanley, 69% of people said they bought clothing on Amazon over the last six.. Business Insider
On Tuesday, Forbes released its 2017 list of the richest people in America.
The Forbes 400 list features the wealthiest billionaires in the US, but not every American with three commas in their net.. Business Insider
· *Walmart and Amazon are working on similar programs that involve delivery people entering customers' homes when they are not there. *
· *At least one expert is concerned that this has the.. Business Insider
Wasserman NBA agents completed more than half a billion dollars in playing contracts and shoe deals for clients in recent months. That number includes about $250 million in shoe contracts, including.. bizjournals
Amazon is apparently getting into athleisure, and it's using the same manufacturer as the market's biggest players, according to a new report in Bloomberg.
The online giant has been rumored to be.. Business Insider
Facebook said it has discovered roughly $100,000 in ad buys between June 2015 and May 2017 associated with roughly 3,000 ads. A number of these ads specifically targeted Michigan and Wisconsin, two.. Business Insider
Stocks declined after hitting a record high on Wednesday as traders weighed the possibility of tax reform and speculated on the Federal Reserve's next action.
The S&P 500 fell 0.2%. Meanwhile, the.. Business Insider