Advertisement
Global  

“News neutrality by unbiased coverage”
One News Page
> >

Man and pets dead after Sydney house fire

SBS Saturday, 14 July 2018 ()
A man has died in hospital after an overnight fire at a home in Sydney's inner west, and firefighters also found a dog and some snakes had perished inside.
0
shares
Share on
Facebook
Share on
Twitter
Post on 
Reddit
Share by
Email
 
Source: WITI - < > Embed
News video: Neighbors Help Rescue Elderly Man from Fire at Senior Apartments

▶ Neighbors Help Rescue Elderly Man from Fire at Senior Apartments 01:34

An elderly man and a Milwaukee firefighter were injured in a fire at a senior living apartment complex, but witnesses say it could have been worse if not for some quick-thinking neighbors.

You Might Like


Recent related news

Man dead after Sydney house fire

A man has died in hospital after an overnight fire at a home in Sydney's inner west, and firefighters also found a dog and some snakes had perished inside.
SBS - AustraliaAlso reported by •New Zealand Herald

Eastbourne house fire: Man, 23, arrested on suspicion of murder

A 23-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of two counts of murder in connection with an Eastbourne house fire.
The Argus - UK


Tweets about this


Other recent news in Australia

THOUSANDS march across Australia to protest refugee detentionNSW MP DARYL MAGUIRE to resign amid corruption scandal

Recent related videos

Elderly man dies in El Cajon house fire [Video]Elderly man dies in El Cajon house fire

An elderly man died in a fire at an El Cajon home despite efforts to save him.

ABC 10 News | San Diego -

One dead after fire in downtown Detroit apartment [Video]One dead after fire in downtown Detroit apartment

A man is dead after an apartment fire in downtown Detroit.

WXYZ Detroit -

One dead in downtown Detroit apartment fire [Video]One dead in downtown Detroit apartment fire

A man is dead after an apartment fire in downtown Detroit. Firefighters were called to the Leland building at 400 Bagley Street early Thursday morning.

WXYZ Detroit -

Man taken to hospital after fire damages KC home [Video]Man taken to hospital after fire damages KC home

A man was taken to a hospital after fire broke out in his home early Wednesday near 62nd Street and Walrond Avenue.

KMBC -

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2018 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.  |  About us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Help  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter   FIND us on Google+