Inside Tesla Twitter, where legendary short-sellers and amateur investors gather to trash and praise Elon Musk’s electric empire (TSLA)
Wednesday, 17 April 2019 · Tesla CEO Elon Musk spends a lot of time on Twitter — as do his fans and critics.
· That combination has made Tesla one of the most talked-about companies online.
· A community known as $TSLAQ is betting on the company's death and have found much success in irritating the billionaire executive.
· Business Insider spoke...
Tesla on Friday announced four members of its board of directors will leave their posts once their terms have ended. And in 2020, Steve Jurvetson's tenure will officially end. A fourth independent director, Antonio Gracias would also bow out in 2020 if Tesla stockholders approve a proposal to reduce...
· Elon Musk has a $19.2 billion net worth.
· *As CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and The Boring Company, Musk is an influential tech entrepreneur transforming the... Business Insider Also reported by •WorldNews •eBaums World
Tesla CEO Elon Musk abruptly revealed that he is closing the popular Twitter account that has repeatedly landed him in legal trouble, but then proceeded to keep... New Zealand Herald Also reported by •WorldNews •eBaums World •DNA