It's been 100 years since we've seen anybody like Elon Musk — here's why that's so disorienting (TSLA)
Sunday, 16 June 2019
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk is more like an old-school automotive entrepreneur than a modern-day business manager.
· His personality is consistent with what it always takes to start a car company, but it's unfamiliar to many because no one has started a major automaker in decades.
· If we had access to a time machine, we could go ...
Recent related videos from verified sources
Elon Musk Wants to Put Implants in Our Brains
Would you let Elon Musk into your brain? He’s banking on it. The tech giant created a wild new startup. It’s called Neuralink. The startup will make tiny Bluetooth devices. They’ll connect to an..
Credit: Esquire Duration: 03:00 Published 16 hours ago
Elon Musk Wants to Create Direct Human Connections to Computers
Elon Musk Wants to Create Direct Human Connections to Computers During a recent presentation at the California Academy
of Sciences, Elon Musk described his new goal of
creating “symbiosis with..
Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories Duration: 01:12 Published 22 hours ago
Recent related news from verified sources
Elon Musk once reportedly introduced Mark Zuckerberg to Jeffrey Epstein at a dinner hosted by LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman (FB, TSLA) · *Elon Musk introduced Mark Zuckerberg to Jeffrey Epstein at a dinner a few years ago, Vanity Fair reports.*
· *The incident illustrates how the disgraced... Business Insider 2 days ago
Elon Musk and Pablo Escobar's brother are fighting on Twitter about flamethrowers (TSLA) · The brother of the infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar has accused Elon Musk of IP theft, TMZ reports.
· In response, Musk posted on Twitter to remind Roberto... Business Insider 1 week ago
Elon Musk’s Brain-Computer Startup Neuralink Breaks Silence In 2017, Tesla/SpaceX/Boring Company CEO Elon Musk announced he was launching yet another company, this one focused on finding a way to directly link the human... Futurism 1 week ago Elon Musk: We Could Land on the Moon In “Less Than Two Years” Keeping Positive Potentially fatal cracks are already showing in NASA’s plans to return humans to the Moon by 2024, but Elon Musk remains unfazed. In an... Futurism 22 hours ago You Might Like
Other recent news in Business