4 surprising facts about the $1 billion of cocaine found on a ship owned by JPMorgan
Thursday, 11 July 2019 () **
· *US customs officials seized a container ship financed by JPMorgan this week, after authorities found nearly 18 tons of cocaine with an estimated street value of $1.3 billion in the vessel.*
· *The drug bust on the Liberian-flagged MSC Gayane is surprising for several reasons.*
· **The sheer quantity of cocaine it...
· *The MSC Gayane, a shipping vessel financed by JPMorgan Asset Management and operated by the Mediterranean Shipping Company, was **seized by US Customs... Business Insider Also reported by •WorldNews
· *Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia have seized a container ship operated by the Mediterranean Shipping Co. and owned by JPMorgan Asset Management.*
·... Business Insider Also reported by •WorldNews