The US government is warning citizens against traveling to Hong Kong amid protests and 'violent clashes'
Wednesday, 14 August 2019 () **
· *The US State Deparment is warning travelers to exercise "increased caution" in Hong Kong amid ongoing protests.*
· *Pro-democracy demonstrators have crippled the city's airport for days, forcing hundreds of flight disruptions. *
· *China appears to be gearing up to take forceful intervention to stop the...
All outgoing flights have been cancelled from the Hong Kong airport as a pro-democracy protest sit-in continues. Clashes between the protesters and Hong Kong police are growing increasingly violent. Over the weekend, images of a woman bleeding from her eye prompted many of the airport protesters to...
· *The Chinese government has been running a covert social media propaganda campaign to try and undermine the Hong Kong protests.*
· *Facebook and Twitter... Business Insider Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •The Verge •CBS News •TechCrunch •Reuters