No Charges After Prince Philip's Car Crash
London — Prince Philip won’t face charges in connection with a car collision that left two women injured, British prosecutors said Thursday. The decision came just days after Buckingham Palace said..
Credit: Wochit Duration: 00:35 Published 4 days ago
Prince Philip Hands Over His Driver's License
Some in the U.K. questioned whether the 97-year-old should legally be allowed to drive after he was involved in a car crash last month.
Credit: Newsy Studio Duration: 01:11 Published 1 week ago
Prince Philip Apologizes To Crash Victim In Letter
WEbsite channel24.co.za reports Britain's Prince Philip has apologised to a woman who was injured when the car she was riding in collided with a Land Rover that he was driving. The 97-year-old husband..
Credit: Wochit Duration: 00:39 Published 3 weeks ago
Historian defends Philip’s letter to woman hurt in crash
Royal historian Robert Lacey has defended the timing of Prince Philip’s letter of apology to a woman hurt in a car accident he was involved in. The Duke of Edinburgh told mother-of-two Emma..
Credit: ODN Duration: 01:05 Published 3 weeks ago
Fans Bid On eBay For Prince Philip's 'Car Crash Parts'
People will put anything on eBay to make a fast buck. Even parts of crashed cars. One particular auction was likely to attract some interest as it claimed to offer debris from last week’s car crash..
Credit: Wochit Duration: 00:42 Published on January 22, 2019
Prince Philip car crash victim: Duke should be prosecuted
Prince Philip car crash victim Emma Fairweather said she believes the Duke should face prosecution for the accident if found to be at fault. Report by Avagninag. Like us on Facebook at..
Credit: ODN Duration: 01:48 Published on January 21, 2019
Crash victim says Prince Philip is right to give up driving A woman who was injured in a car accident involving Prince Philip says the roads will be safer now that the 97-year-old royal has given up his driver's licence. CBC.ca 1 week ago Also reported by • Independent • WorldNews • FOXNews.com • MailOnline • Sydney Morning Herald
Prince Philip won’t be charged in UK car crash LONDON (AP) — Prince Philip won’t face charges in connection with a car collision that left two women injured, British prosecutors said Thursday. The... Seattle Times 5 days ago Also reported by • FOXNews.com • New Zealand Herald • USATODAY.com • MailOnline • Sydney Morning Herald 'Duke of hazard' ditches driving licence as prosecutors consider royal crash charges Prince Philip, 97, was left uninjured by the crash but one of the two women injured by the smash called for the Duke to be prosecuted. Daily Record 1 week ago