Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai star Saumya Tandon's house accidentally catches fire; actress suffers minor burns

Firstpost Thursday, 21 February 2019 ()
Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai star Saumya Tandon's house accidentally catches fire; actress suffers minor burnsSaumya Tandon woke up in the middle of night to discover fire but was quick to douse it with the help of her child's nanny.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

You Might Like


Tweets about this


Other recent news in Entertainment

Actress LORI LOUGHLIN to face college scam chargesLori Loughlin’s 'FULL HOUSE' character Becky once took the high road in preschool scam
Lori Loughlin's YouTube star daughter OLIVIA JADE said parents advised 'hard work pays off' before scandalSoulja Boy Announces INSTAGRAM & Facebook Outage Solution: “S**t Not Working”
Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.