Brain-eating amoebas kill Seattle woman who rinsed her sinuses with tap water. Doctor warns this could happen again.
Thursday, 6 December 2018 () Researchers said the woman likely contracted the amoebas by using tap water to fill a neti pot, rather than using saline or sterile water. The organisms entered her brain after the water reached nerves in her upper nasal cavity.
Doctors Say Tap Water in Neti Pot Caused Fatal Brain-Eating Amoeba A 69-year-old resident of Seattle died after undergoing brain surgery in February. According to her doctor at Swedish Medical Center,..
Vanna is a cat with a lot of personality. And she loves to imitate her owner, Maria. She became fascinated with the shower and the running water. Most cats soon figure out that the bathroom faucet is a..