North Korea quits liaison office in setback for South after new U.S. sanctions
Friday, 22 March 2019 North Korea on Friday pulled out of a liaison office with the South, in a major setback for Seoul, just hours after the United States imposed the first new sanctions on the North since the second U.S.-North Korea summit broke down last month.
According to a report by Reuters, on Thursday, North Korea said that it no longer wanted US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to be involved with nuclear talks and suggested that he be replaced by someone..
According to a report by Reuters, on Thursday, North Korea said that it will no longer deal with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and suggested that he be replaced in talks by someone more mature. The..
South Korea's President Moon Jae-in said on Monday he will pursue "in earnest" another summit with Kim Jong Un despite the North Korean leader's recent criticism... Reuters Also reported by •Space Daily
Keep it Vague North Korea is flexing its muscles. On Thursday, the nation announced that it had test-launched a new “tactical guided weapon” — but kept... Futurism Also reported by •RTTNews •Newsy •Space Daily
North Korea is demanding the U.S. remove Secretary of State Mike Pompeo from talks over its nuclear program. The country also said it test-fired a new "tactical... CBS News Also reported by •Sify •USATODAY.com •Space Daily
[South Korea], Apr 17 (ANI): US President Donald Trump's upcoming visits to Japan in the next two months could lead to the resumption of negotiations between the... Sify Also reported by •WorldNews •USATODAY.com •Reuters
President Donald Trump says sanctions against North Korea will continue for now. In an Oval Office meeting with the South Korean President, he said the sanctions... USATODAY.com Also reported by •NYTimes.com •Reuters •Space Daily