Atletico Madrid have accused Barcelona and Antoine Griezmann of a "lack of respect" after the Catalan giants' president Josep Maria Bartomeu revealed on Friday that the two clubs had held talks about the signing of the France international. In a statement, the Liga club confirmed Bartomeu's earlier announcement that there had been a meeting, at Barca's behest, on Thursday to discuss a deal to sign World Cup winner Griezmann, who has a release clause of €120 million (Dh495m) in his contract. Atletico also said they refused a proposal from Barca that they sign the 28-year-old but delay...Full Article
Atletico Madrid blast Barcelona 'disrespect' after Antoine Griezmann announcement
Related news coverage
Antoine Griezmann transfer rumors: Barcelona pays $135M release clause for Atletico Madrid star; announcement to follow
Barcelona's pursuit of Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann looks to be progressing. According to L'Equipe, Barcelona paid the..
LaLiga: Antoine Griezmann set to ignore Atletico Madrid's request to return to training ahead of Barcelona move, says report
On Friday, Atletico accused Barcelona and Griezmann of a lack of respect after the Catalan giants' president Josep Maria Bartomeu..
Atletico Madrid have ordered Antoine Griezmann to report for pre-season training despite him declaring two months ago he was..