Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> > >

Buffalo Wild Wings death: What is sodium hypochlorite and how can 'Super 8' be deadly?

USATODAY.com Saturday, 9 November 2019
One person died and 10 others were hospitalized at a Buffalo Wild Wings after being exposed to the cleaning solution.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: Wochit News - Published < > Embed
News video: Buffalo Wild Wings Fires Group Of Employees After Discriminatory Incident

Buffalo Wild Wings Fires Group Of Employees After Discriminatory Incident 00:32

Buffalo Wild Wings fired a group of employees for discrimination in a location in Napervill, Illinois. A group of people trying to eat at the establishment claimed their party was asked to move. According to Business Insider, the move was requested in order to accommodate a “racist” regular. The...

You Might Like


Recent related videos from verified sources

Burlington Buffalo Wild Wings Holding Ryan Baldera Fundraiser [Video]Burlington Buffalo Wild Wings Holding Ryan Baldera Fundraiser

Proceeds will benefit the late manager's son.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 00:33Published

After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens [Video]After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens

Ryan Baldera was on the minds of staff and customers alike.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 02:08Published


Tweets about this

PaperBarn4865

The Paper Barn Not using safe cleaning materials can be putting your employees at risk! Take a look at what happened to this Buffa… https://t.co/3uGE6fVeEj 35 minutes ago

DarkKnightCurry

Malik This buffalo wild wings is EMPTY cause everyone done shopped themselves to death and full off leftovers 14 hours ago

KlRYUKAZUMA

lil uzui vert RT @n3ssietheness: death stranding really made me lose my mind... i thought I heard mads mikkelsen whistling a lullaby in a buffalo wild wi… 3 days ago

n3ssietheness

ness death stranding really made me lose my mind... i thought I heard mads mikkelsen whistling a lullaby in a buffalo wild wings 3 days ago

BreakingNewsCNN

Breaking News RT @cnnbrk: A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died after being exposed to a cleaning agent used on the kitchen floor of one of the chain's Bost… 3 days ago

GloriannaCorman

Glorianna L. Corman, REM, CHMM, CSP RT @KPAonline: A recent death at a Buffalo Wild Wings demonstrates the importance of hazard communication #training—and the tragic cost of… 6 days ago

HillandMarkes

Hill & Markes, Inc. Tragic story! Is your staff trained on #safety with #cleaning #chemicals? Training is important & knowing how chemi… https://t.co/o8RaiDOIc5 6 days ago

KPAonline

KPA A recent death at a Buffalo Wild Wings demonstrates the importance of hazard communication #training—and the tragic… https://t.co/7hHs9fjR7V 6 days ago

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.