Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Dog starts house fire in Essex by turning on microwave

BBC News Tuesday, 3 December 2019 ()
The husky's owner was not in but was alerted by a camera feed to their mobile phone.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: TomoNews US - Published < > Embed
News video: Dog nearly burns the house down after turning on microwave

Dog nearly burns the house down after turning on microwave 01:05

ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM — A dog in England inadvertently started a house fire after he turned on the microwave. According to the BBC, the husky had been left alone inside a house in Essex when he switched on the appliance, which was on a kitchen counter. This wouldn't be a problem if there was...

You Might Like


Recent related videos from verified sources

Firefighters Save Dog [Video]Firefighters Save Dog

Brea/Fullerton fire crews resuscitating a dog after a house fire. Stacey Butler reports.

Credit: CBS2 LA     Duration: 02:12Published

Arkansas Toddler Dies Trying to Save Family Dog from Burning Home [Video]Arkansas Toddler Dies Trying to Save Family Dog from Burning Home

Arkansas parents say they feel like a part of them is missing after their toddler tragically died in a house fire trying to save his puppy.

Credit: KFSM     Duration: 02:24Published


Recent related news from verified sources

English dog turns on microwave, sparks kitchen fire, officials say

A house fire was sparked after a dog apparently turned on a microwave and burned the food inside, fire officials in England said.
FOXNews.com


Tweets about this

twoemu

twoemu Whoops! BBC News - Dog starts house fire in Essex by turning on microwave https://t.co/qbsCCMusB0 3 minutes ago

kadillack1

ERNEST RAY THOMAS Dog starts house fire by turning on microwave | The Independent https://t.co/FAlbdvEToP 36 minutes ago

NetworkofnewsUK

Networkofnews UK Firefighters battled the kitchen blaze that was started by a dog at a home in Stanford le Hope in Essex https://t.co/w2h1mJCJQ2 2 hours ago

Editwit

Eduard Antoniu BBC News - Dog starts house fire in Essex by turning on microwave https://t.co/GIuEpjqcZO 3 hours ago

RoSPA

RoSPA In the news 📰 Dog starts house fire turning on microwave in Essex home https://t.co/bNzQyF06lN #inthedoghouse… https://t.co/YMDNlhGEYm 6 hours ago

Mcdowellken

Kenny McDowell @FPL_Beer_Club After this happened Dog starts house fire in Essex by turning on microwave https://t.co/UpK1amJDcl 6 hours ago

EmpireNfsa

Empire Chapter NFSA RT @projectfireltd: BBC News - Dog starts house fire in Essex by turning on microwave https://t.co/DpmRskNiDF 6 hours ago

JohnBrozy

JB @Kristileenews BBC News - Dog starts house fire in Essex by turning on microwave https://t.co/3TDITfICG7 6 hours ago

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.