CRYPTO.com's MCO Unveils New Visa Card Portfolio and MCO Private, a Bespoke Cryptocurrency Concierge
Friday, 6 July 2018 () HONG KONG, July 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CRYPTO.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform formerly known as Monaco, today unveils its new MCO Visa Card portfolio and MCO Private service. The updated card portfolio now includes three new offerings: Icy White (new 5,000 MCO Tier), Jade Green, and Royal Indigo.
*Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder and CEO of CRYPTO.com (formerly known as Monaco)*, said: "We're pleased to introduce our updated portfolio of MCO Visa Cards along with a full suite of services, including an exclusive cryptocurrency concierge service, MCO Private."
*MCO Visa Cards & MCO Wallet App*
Paired with the MCO Wallet App, the MCO Visa Card will enable users to spend cryptocurrency at over 40 million locations worldwide that accept Visa. The list of cardholder benefits challenges the world's best credit cards.
MCO cardholders are able to:
· Enjoy a metal card without monthly or annual fees, with free shipping
· Receive up to 2 percent cashback on card purchases and enjoy unlimited airport lounge access with LoungeKey for select cards
· Spend overseas with perfect interbank exchange rates
· Participate in the Platinum Referral Reward Program, a unique peer referral program, offering up to a never-before-seen US$10,000 sign-on bonus per cardholder
· Earn rewards with industry-leading Crypto Wallet Cashback, a program offering up to 1 percent cashback rewards for all purchases and exchanges of cryptocurrency in the MCO Wallet
MCO Private caters to the MCO Visa Platinum Obsidian Black and Icy White cardholders. Its services are tailored to the needs and interests of high-net-worth clients in the crypto space, offering both specialized services and access including:
· Advice on digital asset custody services
· Assistance with Over-the-Counter (OTC) transactions
· Exclusive access and invitations to industry events, including meetings with industry thought leaders
· Preferential allocation terms for competitive investment opportunities
· Dedicated customer support via phone and IM
MCO Private clients are eligible for the MCO Private concierge service as long as their MCO tokens remain locked up. Both the Icy White card and Obsidian Black card can be reserved through the MCO Wallet App by locking up the respective 5,000 or 50,000 MCO required MCO tokens. More details on the MCO Visa Cards and MCO Private are available on mco.crypto.com.
The MCO Visa Cards are currently undergoing global testing prior to shipping in Asia, Europe, and the United States. Stay tuned for more information regarding the shipment of MCO Visa Cards and the official launch of MCO Private.
CRYPTO.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the world's transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet App, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. CRYPTO.com is headquartered in Hong Kong. For more information, please visit: http://www.crypto.com
Business Insider reported that Chinese officials have shut down an online gambling ring that had accumulated $1.5 billion in World Cup bets. The bets were made by participants in cryptocurrencies like..
FREEPORT, Maine (AP) — Outdoors retailer L.L. Bean has a new credit card vendor. The Freeport, Maine, company is partnering with Citi Retail Services and... Seattle Times - Front PageAlso reported by •Proactive Investors •RTTNews
Retail giant Walmart Inc.'s e-commerce site Jet.com will open a new fulfillment center in New York City later this year, according to media reports on Tuesday.... RTTNews - BusinessAlso reported by •Coindesk
Opera wants to help users manage their cryptocurrency with the help of a built-in digital wallet on Android. The company has added ‘Crypto Wallet’ as a new... BGR India - TechnologyAlso reported by •RTTNews
Over a dozen leaders and industry insiders in cryptocurrency recently gathered in New York, for the Crypto Business Forum New York. Roundtable discussions will uncover what lies ahead for the future of..