Blockchain Shift Attracts Top Level Blockchain Leaders, Crypto Experts for 2-day Conference in Miami
Wednesday, 19 September 2018 MIAMI, Sept. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via CryptoCurrencyWire -- Blockchain Shift, a one-of-a-kind event targeting the burgeoning world of blockchain and crypto technologies, is quickly gaining buzz among industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs eager to engage in the 2-day conference slated for October 11-12, 2018, in Miami, Florida.Blockchain Shift is slated to take place at the Mana Wynwood, conveniently located in the heart of Miami’s Wynwood Art District that anchors the city’s international, multicultural art scene. “The location and setting are perfect for the event,” organizers said, noting Miami is an emerging fintech hub of innovation and entrepreneurship with a knowledge-based economy. Blockchain Shift’s core mission is to “educate the world on the power of this transformative technology,” which includes a commitment to curating unforgettable interactions that harness the collective power of the tech community.
Blockchain Shift has confirmed senior leadership from global organizations who will discuss an array of diverse topics related to blockchain. The main stage will feature keynote address, top-tier panel discussion and fireside chats. Among those committed to attend are:
· Jon “DRJ” Najarian, cofounder of Investitute
· Christopher Ferris, CTO Open Technology, IBM
· Steven Nerayoff, founder and CEO, Alchemist
· Florida Lt. Gov. Carlos Lopez Cantera
· Mayor Raul Valdes-Fauli, City of Coral Gables
· Mayor Francis Suarez, City of Miami
· Paul Brodsky, partner, Pantera Capital
· Jalak Jobanputra, founding partner, Future Perfect Ventures
· Joseph Tacopina, attorney, Tacopina & Seigel
Blockchain Shift has also partnered with several nonprofit organizations, including the Florida Blockchain Foundation, the Florida Alternative Investment Association, The Anti-Money Laundering Association, and the Government Blockchain Association. Event organizers are anticipating 3,000 attendees, 500 investors, 160 speakers and 140 sponsors to educate, engage and enjoy two full days of thought-provoking discussion, learning experiences and investment opportunities.
Participants at Blockchain Shift will learn about:
· Perspectives on blockchain and the hedge fund industry
· The rise of crypto hedge funds – Alpha Unbounded
· Impact of the blockchain and virtual currencies on trading markets
· How will blockchain impact Wall Street
· Banking the un-bankable with blockchain; the Banking Paradigm Revolution
· Blockchain investing and how to invest in blockchain ventures
· How to avoid fraud claims; common defenses to securities fraud charges
· The Modern Caribbean – Tokenizing the Islands
· The future of blockchain initiatives in Florida
Blockchain Shift also provides a white-glove service for every participant to help individualize the conference experience with an exclusive, free digital concierge service provided by Wysh. An Investor’s Lounge provides a place for investors and entrepreneurs to unwind, network, swap ideas and even secure business deals. Attendees will also enjoy the Night Shift, a gift from conference organizers that takes networking to the next level with world-renowned DJs, top-tier drinks, table service and an eclectic crowd.
Blockchain Shift promises a fantastic lineup of featured speakers, exhibitor space that offers excellent opportunities for networking, learning and engagement, and an exciting competition titled “Hall of Fame of Entrepreneurial Blockchain Pitches” that features a series of 15-minute pitches targeting blockchain issuers and interested investors. Don’t miss out on this unique, one-of-a-kind experiential event taking place in the FinTech hub of the Americas.
To learn more and reserve your space at Blockchain Shift, visit https://blockchainshift.io/