Air France KLM Appoints New Country Manager
Friday, 9 November 2018
*Wouter G**regorowitsch appointed **Country Manager Indonesia*
JAKARTA, Indonesia, Nov. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Air France KLM has appointed Mr. Wouter Gregorowitsch as Country Manager for Indonesia, overseeing commercial, sales throughout Indonesia. Mr. Gregorowitsch will be based in Jakarta and succeed Mr. Wouter Alders who has moved to the position of Commercial Director for Spain & Portugal. Air France KLM appoints new Country Manager in Indonesia
Mr. Gregorowitsch will be responsible for strengthening Air France KLM's market position and cooperation with partners and SkyTeam alliance partners.
Speaking of his new responsibility, Mr. Gregorowitsch said, "I'm truly excited about this new responsibility, and look forward to working with my great team here and meeting all of our partners and customers in Indonesia. I am enjoying learning about this amazing country and its vast archipelago and certainly have the ambition to learn the language and soon have some basic conversations in Bahasa!"
*Wouter Gregorowitsch -- Biography *
Before joining Air France KLM Wouter Gregorowitsch completed his studies at Utrecht University in 2012 and worked at an Executive Search firm. After joining Air France KLM Mr. Gregorowitsch built up a broad range of experiences within the company. He worked first as a Corporate Management Trainee and held several positions within E-commerce, Apron Services, and Engineering & Maintenance. His previous position was within the Pricing department at KLM's head office in Amstelveen.
*About KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in Indonesia *
KLM's first flights between Amsterdam and Indonesia started on 1 October, 1924 when KLM initiated its first intercontinental flight from Amsterdam to Jakarta. In September 1929 KLM started regular, scheduled services between Amsterdam and Indonesia. Until the outbreak of the Second World War, this was the world's longest distance scheduled service.
KLM offers daily direct flights between Jakarta and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport with a stop in Kuala Lumpur and daily flights between Denpasar and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport with a stop in Singapore.
*KLM Jakarta -- Amsterdam*
· KL810 departs Jakarta at 19:25 and arrives in Amsterdam at 05:55 the next day
· KL809 departs Amsterdam at 20:50 and arrives in Jakarta at 18:10 the next day.
*KLM Jakarta – Kuala Lumpur*
· KL810 departs Jakarta at 19:25 and arrives in Kuala Lumpur at 22:30 the next day
· KL809 departs Kuala Lumpur at 17:05 and arrives in Jakarta at 18:10 the next day
*KLM Denpasar – Amsterdam*
· KL836 departs Denpasar at 21:35 and arrives in Amsterdam at 08:00 the next day
· KL835 departs Amsterdam at 21:00 and arrives in Denpasar at 20:20 the next day.
*KLM Denpasar – Singapore*
· KL836 departs Denpasar at 21:35 and arrives in Singapore at 00:05 the next day
· KL835 departs Singapore at 17:35 and arrives in Denpasar at 20:20 the next day.
*Departure and Arrival times based on winter schedule -- 29 October, 2018 - 31 March, 2019)*
The daily flights are operated by Boeing B777-300ER aircraft with 34 seats in Business Class and 374 seats in Economy Class.
· For more information and bookings visit: www.klm.co.id
· KLM Service centre : +62-21-2927-2222 (Mon-Fri 8:30-17:00 hrs & Sat-Sun 7:00-16:00 hrs)
· Social media: www.facebook.com/KLMIndonesia
· Check out KLM news and our image library on: http://nieuws.klm.com/en/
Photo - https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20181109/2295298-1
Related Links :
You Might Like
Tweets about this
Other recent news in Press Releases