Global Smart Signaling Market Is Expected To Reach Revenue Of $755.53 Million By 2022
Monday, 12 November 2018 Growing need for traffic management due to rapid urbanization will create significant growth opportunities in the smart signaling market, pushing the market value to $755.53 million by 2022
Bangalore, Nov. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- *Infoholic Research LLP*, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled *“Global** Smart Signaling Market**: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecast up to 2022**”*.
*Access Full Summary at *https://www.infoholicresearch.com/report/smart-signalling-market/
According to Infoholic Research, the “smart signaling” technology in the APAC region is gaining importance, owing to rapid urbanization and increasing government investments for the development of smart infrastructure in countries such as China and India. The implementation of smart signaling in the Americas is expected to follow soon due to the upgrade activities of old adaptive traffic signals with better and more accurate signaling systems and cameras. Also, growth is relatively higher in US and Canada, owing to initiatives in converting traditional pre-timed signals to smart signals. One of the major factors driving the growth of smart signals market in EMEA is the increased spending on the maintenance of old smart signals and with the construction of new systems in Eastern Europe and MEA region. Western European countries including UK is also witnessing a growth for smart signaling deployments with advanced technologies.
*The global smart signaling market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.31% during the forecast period.*
• Cities in Romania including Bucharest, Galati and Iaşi have adopted smart signaling systems at several intersections. These cities adopted smart signaling models similar to the systems in cities such as Berlin and Vienna.
• In 2017, Dubai Road and Transport Authority (RTA) initiated the installation of smart signaling system for providing safe crossing for pedestrians and to lessen the number of accidents.
New installations, upgradations and growing concerns of traffic congestion across the world are driving the smart signal installations across the world. However lack of funding and unstable political environment could act as a deterrent to smart traffic signal adoption.” – *Arjun Das, Research Analyst, Infoholic Research*
*Download Sample Report **@ *https://www.infoholicresearch.com/request-a-sample-report/?repid=11087The key players offering various technological solutions in the smart signaling market include Siemens, Trafficware, SWARCO, Rapid Flow Technologies, Flir Systems, Econolite, and others.
The report aims to highlight key insights from verticals and stakeholders. The report covers the current scenario and the development prospects of the smart signaling market during the forecast period 2017–2022. It also provides an in-depth analysis and forecast of the industry covering the following key features:
· The report not only highlights end-users challenges but also brings in their perspective on the global smart signaling market.
· The report is analyzed based on hardware, software, services, and regions.
· The report covers the ecosystem of smart signaling, advantages, and importance of the technology in terms of future perspective.
· The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth during the forecast period (2017–2022).
· The report contains an analysis of vendors, which includes financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategies, and views; and competitive landscape, which includes vendor assessment.
*About Infoholic Research*
Infoholic Research is a global market research and consulting organization providing strategic and high-level market intelligence in emerging and niche technologies. Founded in 2014, we are headquartered in India with an office in the US and with consultants working across the globe. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provides information and forecast across all the emerging markets, technologies and business models. We aim at delivering high-quality results to our clients providing them with in-depth industry insights to identify new business opportunities and nurture their business strategies. For more information, please visit www.infoholicresearch.comCONTACT: Contact:
Ms. Sunanda Ganguli
Infoholic Research LLP