Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Every Six Months Is Important For Every Driver
Thursday, 14 February 2019 Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com (https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/) announces a new blog post, “Why Drivers Should Get Car Insurance Quotes Every Six Months”
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 14, 2019
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has launched a new blog post that explains why it is important for drivers to check the car insurance market every six months.
It might seem excessive to check the car insurance market every six months, but this is the right thing to do for drivers that want to save money on car insurance. In a six months period, many events can happen in the life of an insured person. Those events can have a smaller or a significant impact on the premiums paid by the policyholder.
The following events can change the premiums paid by a policyholder:· New car insurance companies can appear at any time. To attract new customers, newly established insurance companies will try to lure the customers of older and more reliable insurance companies, with better insurance premiums.
· The policyholder’s credit score changed. Insurance companies determine the premium paid by a policyholder with the help of their credit score. Insurance companies claim they found a correlation between the driver’s credit score and the possibility for that driver to file for a claim. Usually, policyholders with good or excellent credit score pay less on their car insurance.
· Insurance laws have changed. The laws and minimum requirements for car insurance differ from one state to another. These can be changed at any time, and policyholders can end up paying more or less on their car insurance.
· The policyholder maintained coverage. New drivers and drivers that have a coverage lapse pay more on their car insurance. Insurance companies charge them extra, because of their lack of driving history. To pay less on car insurance, drivers need to maintain coverage for at least six months.
· Vehicles constantly lose value over time. On average, the value of a vehicle diminishes with 2,4% every year. Policyholders should consider switching insurance providers if the latter constantly ignores the diminished value of the vehicle.
· Important changes in the policyholder's life can influence the insurance premium. Getting married can lower insurance rates, as insurance companies consider that married persons are more responsible. Moving to a better neighborhood, where crimes are less likely to happen can also lower the insurance rates. In some states, just reaching a certain age is enough to qualify for a discount. Many states impose the insurance companies to offer discounts to senior citizens that celebrated their 65th birthday.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.