By 2028, Global Graphene Market Will Surpass USD 2525.7 Million at 19.5% CAGR Growth: Vantage Market Research
WASHINGTON, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Global Graphene Market size is expected to reach 2525.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.5% during the forecast period of 2021 till 2028. Rising consumer electronics demand such as mobile phones & tablets and increasing purchasing power of consumer are the factors that propelling the growth of graphene market in the coming years. In addition, use of graphene oxide-based transparent conductive films in automotive industry is also fuelling the market growth. On the other hand, graphene production process risk and the toxic nature of graphene are the major obstacle in the development of the graphene market. Whereas, large-scale production of graphene by using value-added chemicals and increasing R&D activities are expected to witness various growth opportunities for the graphene market, states Vantage Market Research, in a report, titled “*Graphene Market by Material (Graphene Nano-platelets, Graphene Oxide, Reduced Graphene Oxide, Others), by Application (Composites, Paints, Coatings, and Inks, Energy Storage & Harvesting, Electronics), by End Use (Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace, Electronics, Military & Defense), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America) - Global Industry Assessment (2016 - 2021) & Forecast (2022 - 2028)”. *The market size was valued at 725.8 Million in 2021.*Click Here To Access The Free Sample Report @ *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/graphene-market-1189/request-sample
*(The Free Sample Of This Report Is Readily Available On Request).*
*Our Free Sample Reports Includes: *
· In-depth Industry Analysis, Introduction, Overview, and COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak.
· Impact Analysis 140+ Pages Research Report (Including latest research).
· Provide chapter-wise guidance on request 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Trends, Size, & Share, Includes Updated List of figures and tables.
· Updated Report Includes Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis by using *Vantage Market Research methodology*.
*(Please note that the sample of this report has been updated to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)*
*Growing Graphene Usage in Automotive Industry Drive the Market Growth*
The graphene is majorly used in automotive industry for various purpose such as automotive batteries, anti-braking systems, composite structural components, tires and some others. This increased demand is expected to propel the growth of graphene market in the coming years. For instance, Nanjing XFNANO Materials Co., Ltd., Industrial Fluorinated Graphene, started production line of graphene dispersion operating with a capacity of 1,000 tons per year. This expansion helped the company to enter the large-scale industrial production of graphene dispersion and powder. In addition, various institutions and companies are majorly taking interest into Research and Development (R&D) activities of graphene materials for making it commercialize and create cost-effective product. This flexible & more efficient R&D activity is bolstering the growth of the graphene market in the upcoming years.
*COVID-19 Impact Analysis*:
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. The *Graphene Market* is no exception. Governments across the world took severe actions like border seals, lockdown, and implementing strict social distancing measures, in order to stop swift spread of COVID-19. These actions led to severe impact on the global economy impairing various industries. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends of the market for all the regions and countries based on the following data-points:
1. Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin America
5. Middle East & Africa
2. Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Region 2020 & 2021
3. Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies to Tackle COVID-19
4. Long Term Dynamics
5. Short Term Dynamics
*The Report on Graphene Market Highlights:*
· Assessment of the market
· Company Profiles
· Premium Insights
· Competitive Landscape
· Historic Data, Estimates and Forecast
· COVID Impact Analysis
· Global and Regional Dynamics*Purchase This Premium Report Now @ *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/graphene-market-1189/1
*Benefits of Purchasing Graphene Market Reports:*
· *Customer Satisfaction*: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
· *Analyst Support*: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
· *Assured Quality*: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
· *Incomparable Skills*: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
*Asia Pacific to Dominate the Market*
Asia Pacific is expected to witness largest market share in 2021. This is attributable to the large presence of graphene manufacturers in countries such as South Korea, India, China, Australia, and Japan. In addition, these manufacturers are focusing on various research activities at the time of development of the new product. Furthermore, availability of large number of electric batteries, electronics components and automotive vehicles are the major factors that propelling the market growth in this region.
*List of Prominent Players in the Graphene Market:*
· Angstron Materials, Inc.
· ACS Material LLC
· BGT Materials Ltd.
· CVD Equipment Corp.
· Directa Plus SpA
· Grafoid Inc.
· Graphene NanoChem
· NanoXplore, Inc.
· G6 Materials Corp.
· Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
· 2D Carbon Graphene Material Co., Ltd.
· Haydale Graphene Industries plc
· Applied Graphene Materials (AGM)
*Read Full Research Report @ *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/graphene-market-1189
*Key questions answered in the report: *
· Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
· Which are the top five players of the Graphene Market?
· How will the Graphene Market change in the upcoming six years?
· Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the Graphene Market?
· What are the Graphene market drivers and restrictions?
· What will be the CAGR and size of the Graphene Market throughout the forecast period?
*June, 2021: *NanoXplore Inc. announced that it has entered into a multi-year supply and distribution agreement with Gerdau Grafeno LTDA. Gerdau Graphene’s strategic relationship with NanoXplore will provide accessible graphene, at industrial scale.
*December, 2020: *Graphenea SA introduced two new graphene-based sensors named S11 and S12 under the GEFT sensing product line. This product launch helped the company to expand its graphene-based sensors segment.
*September, 2019: *Directa Plus S.p.A. has been granted a patent on a new textile membrane which uses its G+ graphene nanoplatelets. The company will market the technology under the brands Grafytherm and Grafyshield and says it will provide an array of performance functionalities.
*Speak To Analyst: *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/graphene-market-1189/contact-analyst
This market titled “*Graphene Market*” will cover exclusive information in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast, and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
Report Attribute Details
Market Size in 2021 *725.8 Million*
Projected Market Size in 2028 *2525.7 Million*
CAGR Growth Rate *CAGR of 19.5% from 2022 - 2028*
Base Year 2021
Historic Years 2016 – 2020
Forecast Years 2022 - 2028
Segments Covered Material: - Graphene Nano-platelets, Graphene Oxide, Reduced Graphene Oxide
Application: - Composites, Paints, Coatings, and Inks, Energy Storage & Harvesting
End Use: - Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace, Electronics
Quantitative Data - Units Revenue in USD Million/Billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
Regions Covered North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Countries Covered U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Report Coverage Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
*Customization of the Report:*
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
*Browse More Related Report:*
· *Activated Carbon Market:- *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/activated-carbon-market-1187
· *Nanocoatings Market:- *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/nanocoatings-market-1096
· *Foam Tape Market:- *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/foam-tape-market-0987
· *Point-Of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market:- *https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/point-of-use-water-treatment-systems-market-0938
*About Vantage Market Research:*
Vantage Market Research is a reputed company committed to providing high quality data and market research services. The company provides quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including chemical materials and energy, food and beverages, healthcare, technology, etc. The company comprises over 125 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,100 market research reports to its vast database every year. The company’s clientele base spans across 70% of the Global Fortune 500 companies.
*Follow Us on LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
*Follow Us on Twitter*: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 - 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
*Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @* https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
*Latest Vantage Market Research Blog* @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs