Worldwide Semiconductor Intellectual Property Industry to 2026 - Huge Demand from Avionics and Aerospace & Defence Industries Presents Opportunities
Dublin, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market Research Report by Design IP, by IP Source, by IP Core, by End-User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to *ResearchAndMarkets.com's* offering.
The Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market size was estimated at USD 5,718.96 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 6,095.50 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.82% to reach USD 8,499.67 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
*Market Segmentation & Coverage:*
This research report categorizes the Semiconductor Intellectual Property to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
· Based on Design IP, the market was studied across Interface IP, Memory IP, and Processor IP.
· Based on IP Source, the market was studied across Licensing and Royalty.
· Based on IP Core, the market was studied across Hard IP Core and Soft IP Core.
· Based on End-User, the market was studied across Automobile, Computers and Peripherals, Consumer Electronics, and Industrial.
· Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
*Competitive Strategic Window:*
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
*FPNV Positioning Matrix:*
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
*Market Share Analysis:*
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
*Company Usability Profiles:*
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, including Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, ARM Ltd., Cadence Design Systems Inc., CEVA Inc., Cobham Gaisler AB, Dolphin Integration SA, Dream Chip Technologies GmbH, eMemory Technology Inc., Eureka Technology, Inc., Faraday Technology Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Imagination Technologies Group PLC, MediaTek Inc., Mindtree Limited, Open-silicon, Inc., Rambus Incorporated, Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation, Synopsys Inc., Transpacket AS, VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd., Wave Computing, Inc., and Xilinx, Inc..
*The report provides insights on the following pointers:*
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
*The report answers questions such as:*
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
*Key Topics Covered:*
*2. Research Methodology*
*3. Executive Summary*
*4. Market Overview*
*5. Market Insights*
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing Demand for Connected Devices and Modern System on a Chip (SOC) Design
220.127.116.11. Increasing Demand from the Healthcare Industry in Electronics
18.104.22.168. Need for Teleconference Instruments in Wake of COVID-19 Outbreak
22.214.171.124. Fluctuations in the Development of the Chips with the Change in the Technology
126.96.36.199. Technical Advancement in Multicore Technology for the Consumer Electronics Industry
188.8.131.52. Huge Demand from Avionics and Aerospace & Defence Industries
184.108.40.206. Lack of Security Including IP Thefts, and Counterfeits
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
*6. Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, by Design IP*
6.2. Interface IP
6.3. Memory IP
6.4. Processor IP
*7. Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, by IP Source*
*8. Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, by IP Core*
8.2. Hard IP Core
8.3. Soft IP Core
*9. Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, by End-User*
9.3. Computers and Peripherals
9.4. Consumer Electronics
*10. Americas Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market*
10.6. United States
*11. Asia-Pacific Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market*
11.10. South Korea
*12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market*
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
*13. Competitive Landscape*
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
*14. Company Usability Profiles*
14.1. Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
14.2. ARM Ltd.
14.3. Cadence Design Systems Inc.
14.4. CEVA Inc.
14.5. Cobham Gaisler AB
14.6. Dolphin Integration SA
14.7. Dream Chip Technologies GmbH
14.8. eMemory Technology Inc.
14.9. Eureka Technology, Inc.
14.10. Faraday Technology Corporation
14.11. Fujitsu Limited
14.12. Imagination Technologies Group PLC
14.13. MediaTek Inc.
14.14. Mindtree Limited
14.15. Open-silicon, Inc.
14.16. Rambus Incorporated
14.17. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation
14.18. Synopsys Inc.
14.19. Transpacket AS
14.20. VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
14.21. Wave Computing, Inc.
14.22. Xilinx, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/avu4gl
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900