Global Digital Immune System Market Size to Reach USD 58.55 Billion in 2032 | Emergen Research
Rise in concerns about cyberattacks is one of the major factors driving digital immune System market revenue growth
Vancouver, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global digital immune system market size was USD 16.90 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing government initiatives toward implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology in various industries, especially in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) sector, growing advancements in Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Deep Learning (DL) algorithms, stringent government regulations toward ethical AI implementation are some of the major factors driving revenue growth of the digital immune system market.
Digital immune systems are crucial for identifying cyber threats and promptly responding to them. It accomplishes this by fusing a range of techniques and tools from design, development, automation, operations, and analytics of software. A digital immune system should be created in response to this threat to protect against numerous weaknesses that could result in data breaches, cyber theft, and other cyberattacks, which contribute to revenue growth of the market. Recent developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms are one of the major factors driving revenue growth of the market. Since the past decade, cyberattacks have advanced and grown in size, which has forced Big Tech businesses to take action.*Empower Your Decisions: Get the Sample Report Now @ **https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2293*
In recent years, the best option for increasing service availability and removing cybersecurity threats has been Digital Immune System (DIS) driven by AIOps Security. Recent developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms are one of the major factors driving revenue growth of the market. Machine learning and artificial intelligence are powerful tools for preventing cyber threats. Artificial intelligence-powered systems, for example, can analyze large amounts of data, identify strange behavior, and identify trends that can indicate hostile activities. Machine learning algorithms can continuously learn from the past to improve threat intelligence and defenses. DIS analyzes data more effectively using Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, which automates the process of detecting and responding to security threats, which is contributing significantly to revenue growth of the digital immune system market.
One of the major challenges restraining revenue growth of the market are concerns surrounding data security, and complexity as well as high cost regarding maintenance and training data preparation. The training data is susceptible to biased or factually wrong responses, which can be a severe issue when people rely on these bots for information. Since user data is frequently stored for model training in AI, privacy is another major concern. Such factors are restraining revenue growth of the market.
*Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ **https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2293*
*Scope of Research *
*Report Details* *Outcome*
Market size in 2022 USD 16.90 Billion
CAGR (2023–2032) 13.2%
Revenue forecast to 2032 USD 58.55 Billion
Base year for estimation 2022
Historical data 2019-2021
Forecast period 2023–2032
Quantitative units Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032
Report coverage Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends
Segments covered Component type, deployment mode, enterprise size, end-use, and region
Regional scope North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
Country scope U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, Rest of MEA
Key companies profiled SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation.., CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.., McFree, LLC., Palo Alto Networks Inc.., ROBOKITS INDIA, SAS Institute Inc.., FireEye, Inc.., and Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.
Customization scope 10 hours of free customization and expert consultation
*Major Companies and Competitive Landscape *
The global digital immune system market is fairly fragmented, with many large and medium-sized players accounting for majority of market revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic agreements & contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective digital immune system solutions. Some major players included in the global digital immune system market report are:
· SAP SE
· IBM Corporation
· Oracle Corporation.
· CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
· McFree, LLC.
· Palo Alto Networks Inc.
· Microsoft Corporation.
· SAS Institute Inc.
· FireEye, Inc.
· Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.
· On 1 July 2020, Darktrace, the top cyberAI company in the world, announced a number of new features and tools that expand the Enterprise Immune System platform's reach to endpoints, video and chat apps, Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, and identity and access management interfaces to safeguard today's mobile and flexible workforces. By recognizing the changing daily work patterns of the dynamic workforce, Darktrace's Enterprise Immune System safeguards it. Darktrace's cyber AI swiftly adapts to rapidly changing surroundings and automating and enhancing security teams. This is true regardless of whether employees are in the office or working remotely, using Teams or Zoom, connecting to the Cloud or depending on email.
*Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ **https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2293*
*Some Key Highlights From the Report*
· The solutions accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. Digital immune system solutions aid in prevention and detection of malware/ransomware execution in memory during runtime, when applications are most vulnerable, whether it is file or fileless. The threat intelligence provided by these systems, such as Forensic Artifacts at Point of Attack, is also helpful. Users can identify and fix any usability, security, and performance problems or mistakes with the software by automating testing process. Major companies also provide a platform of continuous testing solutions to assist organizations in quickly identifying potential risks and vulnerabilities in their applications before they become a problem. These platforms also guarantee that the platform supports most recent mobile devices, operating systems, browsers, emulators, and simulators. In addition, cyber-threat prevention solutions deliver top-notch cyber-threat prevention, in memory at run-time, on vital Operational Technology (OT) workstations and servers. These solutions are simple to integrate with existing workflows, simplify post-deployment management, reduce resource usage, and offer visibility across every operating system and application, which contributes significantly to revenue growth of this segment.
· The Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. The Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) industry is undergoing a rapid digital transformation as a result of technological improvements, changing client expectations, and rising competition. Financial sector firms have made significant investments in compliance and cybersecurity while balancing risk management and innovation. The financial services sector, and specifically the banking sector, is leading this change by utilizing cutting-edge technologies including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to minimize fraud, uncover new efficiencies, and improve customer service. Real-time data analysis provided by AI-enabled risk management tools and approaches enables businesses to halt potentially fraudulent transactions or demand proof before moving forward. AI-based digital immune system solutions assist in fraud detection by evaluating vast amounts of transactional data and spotting trends suggestive of illegal activity. These are the major factors that are contributing to revenue growth of this segment.
· The market in North America accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2022. This is attributed to growing government initiatives and funding in the field of digital immune systems, as well as growing consumer interest and rapid adoption of digital immune system applications especially in the U.S., which has resulted in continued revenue growth of this segment. For instance, on 18 July 2023, the United States government established a cybersecurity certification and labeling program to assist Americans in selecting smart gadgets that are safer and less prone to intrusions. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel has proposed a new U.S. Cyber Trust Mark program that would raise the bar for cybersecurity across common devices, which has resulted in continued revenue growth of the market in this region.
*Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ **https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-immune-system-market*
*Emergen Research has segmented the **global **digital immune system market** on the basis of component type, deployment mode, security type, end-use, and region:*
· *Component Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)*
· · Solution
· *Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)*
· · Cloud-based
· *Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)*
· · Network Security
· Cloud Security
· Endpoint Security
· Internet of Things (IoT) Security
· *Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)*
· · Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
· Retail & E-commerce
· IT & Telecommunications
· Government & Defense
· *Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)*
· North America
7. Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
4. South Korea
5. Rest of APAC
· Latin America
2. Rest of LATAM
· Middle East & Africa
1. Saudi Arabia
3. South Africa
5. Rest of MEA
*Curated Reports You Shouldn't Miss: Dive In Now!*
Near Field Communication Market By Device Operating Mode (Reader Emulation, Peer-to-Peer, Card Emulation), By Offering (Non-Auxiliary Products, Auxiliary Products, Software), By Application and By Region Forecast to 2032
Geographic Information System Software in Agriculture Market, By Deployment (On-premise, On-cloud), By Application (Crop Monitoring, Irrigation Monitoring, Soil Analysis, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Simulation Software Market, By Component (Software, Services), By Deployment (On-cloud, On-premise), By Application (Design & Consulting, Support & Maintenance, E-Learning, Training, and R&D), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Dating Services Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Online, Traditional), By Demographics (Adult, Generation X), By Subscription (Quarterly, Monthly), By Service (Matchmaking, Adult Dating, Social Dating), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Interactive Fitness Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Fitness Equipment, Software System), By Application (Gym, Household), By End Use (Non-Residential, Residential), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Big Data Market By Component (Big Data Analytics, Data Visualization and Management, Solutions, Services, and Others), By Organization Size, By Deployment, By Verticals, and By Region Forecast to 2032
Imaging Technology for Precision Agriculture Market By Technology (Hyperspectral technology, Multispectral technology), By Product (Sensors, Cameras, Software), and By Region Forecast to 2028
*About Emergen Research*
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
*Direct Line:* +1 (604) 757-9756
*Explore Our Japanese Version:* Digital Immune System Market
*Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section:* https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
*Read our Press Release @ *https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-digital-immune-system-market