Global  

Trusted News Discovery Since 2008
One News Page
One News Page > Sports News > Man City receives 2-year Champions League ban

Man City receives 2-year Champions League ban

ESPN Friday, 14 February 2020
Manchester City has been banned from the Champions League for the next two seasons after being found guilty of breaching financial fair play rules, UEFA has announced. The ruling is subject to appeal.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: ODN - Published < > Embed
News video: Man City ban 'very significant’ says Sports lawyer

Man City ban 'very significant’ says Sports lawyer 01:51

Manchester City has been banned from the Champions League for two years for "serious breaches" of financial regulations by UEFA. Report by Khanomh. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

You Might Like


Recent related videos from verified sources

Manchester City: The season so far [Video]

Manchester City: The season so far

A look at the progress of Manchester City's 2019/20 season before the postponement of sport due to coronavirus. They look set to relinquish their Premier League crown, but are still hoping to end their..

Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO     Duration: 00:49Published
PSG fans celebrate Champions League win despite stadium ban due to coronavirus [Video]

PSG fans celebrate Champions League win despite stadium ban due to coronavirus

Paris Saint-Germain fans celebrated on the streets after their home win against Borussia Dortmund last night (March 11) as fans were not let into the stadium due to fears of coronavirus spreading.

Credit: Newsflare STUDIO     Duration: 02:16Published

Recent related news from verified sources

Football rumours from the media

Manchester City’s *Aymeric Laporte* could be on his way Barcelona, Spain’s Mundo Deportivo reports. The 25-year-old defender is under contract for 2025, but...
Belfast Telegraph

Eight clubs try to stop Man City playing in Champions League

Eight clubs try to stop Man City playing in Champions League
The majority of the Premier League's top 10 clubs have reportedly taken action to ensure that Manchester City's Champions League ban is upheld for next season...
Football.london Also reported by •Daily StarSutton Coldfield ObserverTeam Talk

Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2020 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.