Arsenal deal for Monaco star Lemar is dead, says Wenger
Thursday, 24 August 2017 Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says Monaco have “closed the door” to a potential deal for winger Thomas Lemar. The Gunners have been heavily linked with the 21-year-old during the transfer window, while Premier League rivals Manchester United have also been credited with an interest. Monaco have already lost Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy to Manchester […]
Arsenal had been linked with the Monaco winger earlier in the transfer window, but since the Ligue 1 club have sold a number of high profile players already this summer, Wenger believes the deal is "dead".
Arsenal are reportedly interested in signing Monaco star Fabinho during the summer transfer window as manager Arsene Wenger looks to bring a new defensive... Football FanCast - SportsAlso reported by •Daily Star
Arsene Wenger is keen to re-sign former Arsenal academy star Oguzhan Ozyakup from Besiktas, according to reports in England. Football.London, as quoted by the... The Sport Review - SportsAlso reported by •WorldNews •Daily Star