Facebook investors want to seize a golden opportunity to fire Mark Zuckerberg as chairman (FB)
Monday, 16 April 2018 **
· *A second Facebook investor wants Mark Zuckerberg out as chairman.*
· *Zuckerberg controls Facebook thanks to the way the company's stock is structured, meaning he has final say on the future direction of the company.*
· *That's frustrating for activist investors who watched the Cambridge Analytica scandal wipe $60...
· *Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO and founder, has spent his entire career at one company.*
· *According to The New Yorker, Zuckerberg often relies on COO... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •The Next Web •New Zealand Herald
Can Mark Zuckerberg fix Facebook before it breaks democracy? That’s the headline on Evan Osnos’ 14,000-word profile of the Facebook CEO, after two years’... The Verge - TechnologyAlso reported by •The Next Web •New Zealand Herald •MailOnline
The New Yorker today published broad profile on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. The profile dives into Zuckerberg’s love of board games and winning, his role... 9to5Mac - TechnologyAlso reported by •The Next Web •New Zealand Herald •MailOnline
Things have been shaky, lately, for Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg who is seen as a man driven by greed, hell-bent on hogging the data of Facebook users... Fossbytes - TechnologyAlso reported by •New Zealand Herald •engadget
Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg has spent his entire career at one company. According to Business Insider, Zuckerberg often relies on COO Sheryl Sandberg to find out how things work at other..