Facebook investors want to seize a golden opportunity to fire Mark Zuckerberg as chairman (FB)
Monday, 16 April 2018 **
· *A second Facebook investor wants Mark Zuckerberg out as chairman.*
· *Zuckerberg controls Facebook thanks to the way the company's stock is structured, meaning he has final say on the future direction of the company.*
· *That's frustrating for activist investors who watched the Cambridge Analytica scandal wipe $60...
To Mark Zuckerberg, your data may only be worth 10 cents a year.
In 2012, Facebook's CEO suggested that the company charge developers 10 cents a year to access the friend lists and other personal data..
A UK parliamentary committee released hundreds of pages of internal Facebook emails the company fought to keep secret. The documents include some emails sent by CEO Mark Zuckerberg, says CNN. The 250..
· *Mark Zuckerberg once suggested that developers pay something to the tune of $0.10 USD per year for access to a user's Facebook data. *
· *He made this... Business Insider - BusinessAlso reported by •BGR India