Facebook introduced secretive new developer terms to prevent another Cambridge Analytica (FB)
Wednesday, 11 July 2018 **
· *There are new details of the secretive new terms Facebook is asking developers to sign before they can run apps on the social network.*
· *The new terms are designed to help Facebook police what data developers use and to prevent a second Cambridge Analytica.*
· *Facebook is trying to be more transparent but it...
Advocacy group Fair Vote UK is assembling a class action lawsuit against Facebook over its mishandling of people's information. According to Business Insider, Fair Vote has 84 claimants so far, but 1.1 million British citizens were affected by the breach overall. The news comes after the UK's privacy...
· *A new Facebook tool showing users who is paying for political ads can be easily manipulated.*
· *Business Insider ran two fake ads listed as "paid... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •Proactive Investors •The Next Web
The mobile game developer Zynga Inc (NASDAQ:ZNGA) on Wednesday missed Wall Street’s third-quarter estimates for revenue and profit as record advertising and... Proactive Investors - BusinessAlso reported by •Business Wire