Elon Musk said the Model 3 is the last product he'll have to gamble the company's existence on (TSLA)
Friday, 13 July 2018 **
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he believes the Model 3 is the last product on which the company will have to bet its livelihood in an interview with Bloomberg.*
· *Musk said Tesla had previously gambled its existence on its first and second vehicles, the Roadster sports car and Model S sedan.*
· *The Model 3 has caused...
Tesla sprinted to meet its goal of making 5,000 Model 3s in a week at the end of June. AutoNews reports Tesla CEO Elon Musk yelled at engineers on the assembly line. Tesla pulled workers from other departments to make the Model 3 electric sedans. Weekend shifts were mandatory. Shares slumped 2.3...
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk shocked observers on Tuesday by expressing his desire to take the company private.*
· *In an email to employees, he said the... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •Proactive Investors •Independent
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Board members at Tesla are evaluating CEO and Chairman Elon Musk's $72 billion proposal to take the electric car and solar panel maker... SeattlePI.com - BusinessAlso reported by •Independent •Seattle Times •bizjournals •SFGate
· *Some members of Tesla's board of directors are hiring lawyers to protect themselves in the ongoing fallout from CEO Elon Musk's public declarations about... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •SFGate
Aug.15 -- Keith Higgins, Ropes & Gray LLP chairman of securities and governance practice, says Elon Musk and Tesla Inc. could face a fine if it's determined he violated securities laws. Higgins says an..
According to Reuters, the Securities and Exchange Commission has subpoenaed Tesla Inc. regarding their plans to take the company private. Scrutiny from the SEC began after Tesla's CEO Elon Musk tweeted..