Tesla's board may reportedly tell Elon Musk to recuse himself from talks about taking the company private (TSLA)
Thursday, 9 August 2018 · *Tesla's board of directors may tell CEO Elon Musk to recuse himself as it explores the possibility of taking the company private, CNBC reports, citing people familiar with the matter. *
· *According to the publication, the board plans to meet with financial advisors to determine how it will explore the idea of how to...
After turning its second-ever quarterly profit, it appears that Tesla has its eyes on expanding! 'Insider' shares that Reuters reported that the company had begun the construction process on its first..
Elon Musk would like you to know he does not smoke pot. His comments to CBS' "60 Minutes" come amid an investigation by NASA and the Air Force about his smoking weed on Joe Rogan's podcast earlier this..
Amber Heard: I have a 'beautiful friendship' with Elon Musk The 32-year-old actress dated the Tesla founder for about a year until August 2017, before the pair reconciled for just a few weeks in early..
Tesla said in a blog post published on Friday that its general counsel, Todd Maron, will leave the automaker in January. Maron joined Tesla in 2013. Before working at Tesla, Maron had represented Musk..
NEW YORK (AP) — Tesla CEO Elon Musk dismissed the idea that the company’s new chairwoman can exert control over his behavior. Robyn Denholm, an Australian... Seattle Times - Front PageAlso reported by •Proactive Investors
· GM is likely to close a factory in Ohio next.
· Tesla has already taken over one shuttered GM plant in California.
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk could revisit... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •CBS News
· Elon Musk tweeted on Thursday that The Boring Company "product launch" is set for December 18th.
· Musk also revealed that beyond just the tunnel, the... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •Futurism