Tesla says Elon Musk plans to buy $20 million worth of stock as soon as possible (TSLA)
Wednesday, 17 October 2018 **
· *Elon Musk plans to buy $20 million of Tesla stock, the company said in a filing Wednesday.*
· *The plans were announced the day after a judge approved Tesla and Musk's settlement with the US' top stock regulator. *
Tesla CEO Elon Musk plans to buy $20 million worth of the company’s stock on the open market...
Tesla CEO Elon Musk will reportedly buy $20 million worth of the company's stock on the open market. The plans were revealed the day after a judge approved Tesla and Musk's combined $40 million settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. It's not clear when exactly the next possibility...
· *Tesla's customer referral program will end February 1, Elon Musk said on Twitter. *
· *The program was adding too much cost to vehicle production,... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •The Verge
· Tesla announced that it would lay off 3,000 workers — 7% of its workforce.
· Tesla's headcount is bloated relative to its production — it's about time... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •Mashable
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk sent a letter to employees Friday morning informing them the company was cutting 7% of its workforce. *
· *Musk said the layoffs were... Business Insider - BusinessAlso reported by •Proactive Investors •Mashable