Friday, 15 March 2019 () I said I’d be back if Elon Musk Elonned again, and here we are. The last two weeks alone have included:
1. SpaceX’s Crew Dragon successfully splashing down in the Atlantic after its first launch
2. A new Boring Company project in Las Vegas, set to open in time for CES 2021
3. An even faster Supercharger from Tesla
4. German regulators telling Tesla to knock it off with the “gas savings” on their pricing
5. A Chicago mayoral race that’s imperiled the future of The Boring Company’s plans there
6. Another former Tesla employee saying the company spied on its workers
7. Tesla reversing itself on its plan to close stores, and hiking prices on most of its cars
8. Musk accusing the Securities and Exchange Commission of an “unconstitutional power grab”
According to Business Insider, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said last fall, during a turbulent stretch for the electric-car maker, that Tesla was dragged from "production hell" to "delivery logistics hell.” Gordon Johnson, an analyst at New York-based Vertical Group, told Markets Insider on Wednesday, that...
Do you know this guy? Police want to hear from you. They have released several pictures from three bank robberies over the last two weeks. The man walks in and out and no getaway vehicle has been seen...
Happy Fri-yay! Nike's Earnings Nike declined in trading Friday after the athletic apparel giant posted weaker-than-expected fiscal third-quarter sales in North America and noted that a stronger dollar..
Two weeks back it was the Inertias, last week was the Hyperspace 350s, and this week, Yeezy goes for the hat trick, with a third-straight release in as many weeks. The Yeezy Boost 700 v2 'Geode' drops..
Business Insider reports SpaceX is set to test-launch its first prototype of a rocket ship designed to send people to Mars. The "Test Hopper" prototype may be tested as soon as Monday, according to a..
Morgan Stanley has lowered its price target on Tesla for the second time in two months. Business Insider reports that analysts at the investment bank and financial services company lowered their price..
The constant fire drill that is Tesla's business model continued for yet another day as Elon Musk has now admitted that Tesla made a mistake in announcing it... OilPrice.com Also reported by •The Next Web •TechCrunch