A major new post-apocalyptic video game has an Elon Musk Easter egg hidden inside — see if you can spot it (TSLA)
Tuesday, 14 May 2019 · *A new video game set in the post-apocalypse, "Rage 2," features an homage to billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk.*
· The homage features an eccentric man named "Elton Tusk" who has transferred his consciousness into a computer — a concept referred to as "transhumanism" that real-life Musk has repeatedly discussed, and even...
Comicbook.com reports fans are irritated at the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield game. Players can only transfer their Pokemon from the "Galar Pokedex"... ...complaining it would "take five minutes to..
Credit: Wochit Entertainment Duration: 00:38Published
If you still feel badly burned by the final season of Game of Thrones, a new fan-made video might make things a little bit better. A new video from YouTuber Eating Things has gained attention online,..
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk is an active Twitter user, and he often responds directly to people messaging him publicly.*
· *After posting an image of fan art from... Business Insider Also reported by •Mashable
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk is a big fan of video games, as he's repeatedly discussed.*
· *Tesla's cars have Easter Egg homages to games, and you can already play... Business Insider Also reported by •Mashable •Futurism