This is global and strategic: What Amazon's mega investment in Deliveroo means for Uber and everyone else
Friday, 17 May 2019 () · *Here's everything you need to know about why the Amazon-Deliveroo investment is such a big deal.*
· *Uber should be afraid. Shares in other delivery companies like Just Eat are already tanking on the news.*
· *Deliveroo no longer needs IPO money.*
· *Amazon has locked in another piece of the last-mile home delivery...
Amazon has invested in a $575 million funding round for the London-based food delivery platform, Deliveroo, entering the e-commerce giant into a crowded market of competitors like Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Seamless.
· *Amazon led a $575 million funding round in British food delivery startup Deliveroo, announced Friday.*
· Deliveroo was launched in 2013 by Will Shu, a... Business Insider Also reported by •Reuters India
GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cat Rock Capital Management LP (together with its affiliates, “Cat Rock Capital” or “Cat Rock”), a long-term oriented... Business Wire Also reported by •The Verge •Reuters India •engadget