Elon Musk tells Tesla employees in leaked email that customer demand is still high, despite the stock crashing in recent weeks (TSLA)
Thursday, 23 May 2019 **
· *Elon Musk told Tesla employees in an email Wednesday night that the company is still on track for a record number of deliveries this quarter. *
· *Tesla received more than 50,000 new orders this quarter he said in the email, a copy of which was seen by Business Insider. *
· *Musk said the company needs to hit...
On Thursday morning Tesla shares hit a 2 1/2-year low. According to one Wall Street strategist, a "wash out" move in the stock could be coming before a "decent sized bounce." However another Tesla watcher says there are no signs of exhaustion by the sellers and...
· *Tesla shares jumped almost 4% early Wednesday after the company held its annual shareholder meeting the evening prior and CEO Elon Musk told investors... Business Insider Also reported by •Mashable •Futurism •engadget
· *SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk is famously productive — and he expects the same levels of enthusiasm from his employees. *
· An email sent to Tesla... Business Insider Also reported by •The Verge •Motley Fool
· Elon Musk told a group of shareholders on Tuesday that Tesla has the design for a submarine car that is similar to the Lotus Esprit featured in James Bond... Business Insider Also reported by •The Verge •Futurism •engadget