Vape lung ‘breakthrough’ suggests lethal culprit in THC products could be vitamin E acetate
Friday, 8 November 2019 Official word has come down from federal authorities on one potential cause of the mystery illness affecting vape users: Vitamin E acetate, a chemical found in some vaping products that has been demonstrated to linger in the lungs long afterwards. The finding has been called a “breakthrough” but is far from the last word on […]
In 2019, at least 47 people have died from a strange illness connected to vaping. According to Allure, another 2,200 have gotten sick. Health organizations are scrambling to discover the cause of the..
The American Medical Association (AMA) has called for a ban on all vaping products. The group wants all vaping products banned, excepting those approved by the FDA. The AMA called for more study on the..
Vitamin E acetate, an additive sometimes used in THC and other vaping products, may be to blame for a national outbreak of e-cigarette-related lung injuries that's linked to dozens of deaths, according..