How to make a playlist on Apple Music by adding and organizing your favorite tracks
Thursday, 23 January 2020 **
· *To make a playlist on Apple Music, you just need to head to your Music app's "Library" section.*
· *You can add songs from Apple Music to your playlist, or tracks that are saved locally to your iPhone or iPad.*
· *Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.*
Build a Music Playlist for Your Pet With Spotify Based on what type of pet you own, 'Spotify for Pets' will make a list of tunes. @SpotifyNews, via Twitter As of now, the feature is available for cats, dogs and birds. You can also use it if you own a hamster or iguana. Spotify says it conducted an...
· It's easy to share an Apple Music playlist with friends and family by using the "Share Playlist…" option.
· You can choose to share a playlist with others... Business Insider Also reported by •9to5Mac •engadget •AppleInsider
Last November, Apple launched new "Replay" playlists within Apple Music, letting its subscribers discover which songs they listened the most to every year... MacRumours.com Also reported by •9to5Mac •engadget