No Charges After Prince Philip's Car Crash
London — Prince Philip won’t face charges in connection with a car collision that left two women injured, British prosecutors said Thursday. The decision came just days after Buckingham Palace said..
Credit: Wochit Duration: 00:35 Published on February 15, 2019
Prince Philip Hands Over His Driver's License
Some in the U.K. questioned whether the 97-year-old should legally be allowed to drive after he was involved in a car crash last month.
Credit: Newsy Studio Duration: 01:11 Published on February 11, 2019
Prince Philip Apologizes To Crash Victim In Letter
WEbsite channel24.co.za reports Britain's Prince Philip has apologised to a woman who was injured when the car she was riding in collided with a Land Rover that he was driving. The 97-year-old husband..
Credit: Wochit Duration: 00:39 Published on January 29, 2019