The London Bridge attacker has been named as convicted terrorist Usman Khan, police said. Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu said 28-year-old Khan had been living in the Staffordshire area and officers were searching the address. He added police were “not actively seeking anyone...
Survivors and families of those killed in the London Bridge and Borough Market terror attack have secured cash payouts ahead of the third anniversary of the atrocity. Lawyer Patrick Maguire, of Slater and Gordon – who represents some of the injured and victims’ families, said most of his clients had now settled compensation claims with Hertz’s insurer Probus for undisclosed sums.
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO Duration: 01:35Published
Usman Khan, the 28-year-old who killed two people at London Bridge on Friday, refuted claims in a 2008 BBC interview that he was terrorist following a raid on his address by anti-terror police. Conway..