Mike Pompeo: Iran responsible for attacks on 2 tankers
Thursday, 13 June 2019 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the U.S. believes Iran is responsible for attacks that damaged two oil tankers near the Persian Gulf Thursday. Pompeo said the attacks are part of a "campaign" of "escalating tension" by Iran. (June 13)
The American military has released a video purported to show Iran's Revolutionary Guard removing an unexploded mine from the side of a damaged Japanese oil tanker. This follows U.S. accusations that Iran was responsible for attacks on tankers left adrift in waters between Gulf Arab states and Iran....
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Mexico's Foreign Minister ahead of a Monday deadline on a deal that removed tariff threats on Mexican exports in exchange for Mexico's cutting the number of..
DUBAI/PARIS: Iran is ready to hold talks with the United States if Washington lifts sanctions and returns to the 2015 nuclear deal it quit last year, Iranian... WorldNews Also reported by •Reuters •Reuters India