Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Chinese Billionaire Joseph Tsai To Buy Brooklyn Nets From Mikhail Prokhorov, According To Report

Gothamist Wednesday, 14 August 2019 ()
Chinese Billionaire Joseph Tsai To Buy Brooklyn Nets From Mikhail Prokhorov, According To ReportA Chinese tycoon is poised to buy the Brooklyn Nets from a Russian oligarch. The NY Post reports that Joseph Tsai is expected to "buy the 51% of the Brooklyn Nets he does not already own from Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov." The deal would be worth $2.35 billion, which would be a record for an NBA team. [ more › ]
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: CBS Dallas Digital - Published < > Embed
News video: Joseph Tsai To Buy Out Rest Of Brooklyn Nets In Record $2.35 Billion Purchase

Joseph Tsai To Buy Out Rest Of Brooklyn Nets In Record $2.35 Billion Purchase 00:27

Joseph Tsai, the co-founder of e-commerce company Alibaba who already owned 49 percent of the franchise, will purchase the remaining 51 percent from Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov for a total of $2.35 billion. Katie Johnston reports.

Recent related videos from verified sources

Alibaba Co-Founder to Take Over as Brooklyn Nets Sole Owner [Video]Alibaba Co-Founder to Take Over as Brooklyn Nets Sole Owner

Alibaba Co-Founder to Take Over as Brooklyn Nets Sole Owner In a deal with soon-to-be former owner Mikhail Prokhorov, Joseph Tsai also now owns Brooklyn's Barclays Center. The sale only needs..

Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories     Duration: 01:15Published

If You Had the Cash, Would You Buy an NBA or an NFL team? [Video]If You Had the Cash, Would You Buy an NBA or an NFL team?

The Brooklyn Nets were big winners this summer landing stars Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. Now minority owner Joseph Tsai will be reportedly buy the remaining 51% he doesn’t own for $1.35 billion...

Credit: Sports Illustrated     Duration: 01:41Published

Chinese billionaire indicted in U.S. over alleged tariff dodging [Video]Chinese billionaire indicted in U.S. over alleged tariff dodging

A Chinese billionaire has been indicted by a grand jury on charges he schemed with the aluminum company he founded to evade $1.8 billion of tariffs by smuggling huge amounts of the metal into the..

Credit: Rumble     Duration: 01:05Published


Recent related news from verified sources

Joseph Tsai To Buy Out Rest Of Brooklyn Nets In Record $2.35 Billion Purchase

Joseph Tsai, the co-founder of e-commerce company Alibaba who already owned 49 percent of the franchise, will purchase the remaining 51 percent from Russian...
CBS 2

Alibaba's Tsai buys rest of NBA's Brooklyn Nets

Alibaba Group Holding Ltd co-founder Joseph Tsai is buying a 51% stake that he doesn't already own in NBA's Brooklyn Nets and its Barclays arena from Russian...
Reuters Also reported by •Seattle TimesSI.comNYTimes.comNewsmax

Brooklyn Nets to be wholly owned by Joseph Tsai, who'll complete record $2.35 billion purchase, report says

Tsai bought 49 percent of the team last year, and will reportedly purchase the remaining 51 percent from Mikhail Prokhorov
CBS Sports Also reported by •USATODAY.com

Prokhorov agrees to sell Nets, Barclays to Tsai

Joe Tsai, the co-founder of e-commerce giant Alibaba, officially has agreed to purchase full interest of the Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center from Mikhail...
ESPN Also reported by •NewsdayNewsmaxSI.com

You Might Like


Other recent news in US

Official autopsy concludes Epstein death's was suicide by hangingEasy Rider' star PETER FONDA dies at 79
Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.