Global  

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to chemical at restaurant

Reuters Friday, 8 November 2019
A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died and at least 10 people checked themselves into hospital after being exposed to a strong chemical cleaning agent at a restaurant in Burlington, Massachusetts, authorities said on Thursday.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: WBZ CBS Boston - Published
News video: Buffalo Wild Wings Worker Dies After Hazmat Incident

Buffalo Wild Wings Worker Dies After Hazmat Incident 00:34

A restaurant worker died in Burlington Thursday night.

You Might Like


πŸ’‘ One News Page Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Massachusetts Massachusetts State in the northeastern United States

The pursuit of herd immunity is a folly – so who's funding this bad science?

Earlier this month, in a wood-panelled room at a country estate in Massachusetts, three defiantly unmasked professors gathered around a large oak table to sign a..
WorldNews

MLB''s Fenway Park readies for early voting

Early voting in the U.S. presidential election gets underway this weekend in Massachusetts. Registered voters in Boston will cast ballots at Fenway Park from..
USATODAY.com

Watch live: Boston mayor gives COVID-19 update

A total of 63 communities in Massachusetts are now considered high risk for coronavirus infections, including Boston.
CBS News

Massachusetts Town Begs Residents to Stop Calling About Fish

Some in Wareham, Mass., worried the enormous, blob-like fish was stranded. Others thought it was a shark. It turned out to be a sunfish, and town officials urged..
NYTimes.com

Massachusetts town bands together to help feed a girl with autism

A mother in Attleboro received hundreds of cans of SpaghettiOs from kind neighbors.
CBS News

Related videos from verified sources

Burlington Buffalo Wild Wings Holding Ryan Baldera Fundraiser [Video]

Burlington Buffalo Wild Wings Holding Ryan Baldera Fundraiser

Proceeds will benefit the late manager's son.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 00:33Published
After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens [Video]

After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens

Ryan Baldera was on the minds of staff and customers alike.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 02:08Published
Civil Rights Leaders Call For Overhaul Of Buffalo Wild Wings After Racist Incident [Video]

Civil Rights Leaders Call For Overhaul Of Buffalo Wild Wings After Racist Incident

At a news conference Saturday, the Rev. Jesse Jackson along with other civil rights leaders called for change within the Buffalo Wild Wings company.

Credit: CBS 2 Chicago     Duration: 00:50Published

Related news from verified sources

The Latest: Advocates hail new ban on vape, tobacco flavors

BOSTON (AP) β€” The Latest on Massachusetts becoming the first state to ban flavored tobacco and vaping products, including menthol cigarettes (all times...
SeattlePI.com

Massachusetts Police Department Tests Robot Dog Spot

Boston Dynamics unveiled a robot dog named Spot in September and now, according to CNN, a Massachusetts police department has put the dog through its paces. The...
WebProNews Also reported by •NewsyBusiness WireSeattle Times

Everbridge Named a Growth Company of the Year Finalist by the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council

BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management has been named a finalist for Growth Company...
Business Wire


Tweets about this

oatmama_

Janna(cab) I ordered ginger ale at this Buffalo Wild Wings and the employee got SO confused that she just stared at me for lik… https://t.co/iX1uFIQ4YS 4 days ago

privateofficer

privateofficer Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies, 10 others sickened after being exposed to cleaning agent https://t.co/HG6vx1xqlB… https://t.co/trtZ2WykYR 1 week ago

privateofficer

privateofficer Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after being exposed to cleaning agent https://t.co/4PgzDSlieH 1 week ago

homie_javi

Javier Cruz Buffalo Wild Wings employee really came thru and got us food past the time they were closed 😭 #spicyassguy 1 week ago

deedee202021

deedee2020 RT @cnnbrk: A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died after being exposed to a cleaning agent used on the kitchen floor of one of the chain's Bost… 1 week ago