Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> > >

Buffalo Wild Wings worker dies after inhaling cleaning agent fumes

CBS News Friday, 8 November 2019 ()
Ten other people who were at the Burlington, Massachusetts eatery – workers and customers -- went to a hospital after feeling ill
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: WBZ CBS Boston - Published < > Embed
News video: Worker Killed After Breathing Cleaning Chemical In Burlington Resataurant

Worker Killed After Breathing Cleaning Chemical In Burlington Resataurant 02:28

A worker was killed after using a cleaning product on the floor. WBZ-TV's Juli McDonald reports.

Recent related videos from verified sources

Family, Coworkers Mourn Buffalo Wild Wings Worker Killed In Accident [Video]Family, Coworkers Mourn Buffalo Wild Wings Worker Killed In Accident

WBZ-TV's Kristina Rex reports.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 02:06Published

WBZ Evening News Update For Nov. 8 [Video]WBZ Evening News Update For Nov. 8

Video Shows Shooting Inside Lynn Barbershop; Buffalo Wild Wings Worker Identified After Fatal Chemical Accident; Firefighters Forced To Relocate In North Plymouth; Weekend Forecast.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 02:11Published

You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.