Global  

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to 'common' cleaning agent, 10 others hospitalized

azcentral.com Friday, 8 November 2019
An employee of a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died and 10 others were hospitalized after exposure to a floor cleaner inside the restaurant.
 
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video Credit: Wochit News - Published
News video: Buffalo Wild Wings Fires Group Of Employees After Discriminatory Incident

Buffalo Wild Wings Fires Group Of Employees After Discriminatory Incident 00:32

Buffalo Wild Wings fired a group of employees for discrimination in a location in Napervill, Illinois. A group of people trying to eat at the establishment claimed their party was asked to move. According to Business Insider, the move was requested in order to accommodate a “racist” regular. The...

You Might Like


Related videos from verified sources

Burlington Buffalo Wild Wings Holding Ryan Baldera Fundraiser [Video]

Burlington Buffalo Wild Wings Holding Ryan Baldera Fundraiser

Proceeds will benefit the late manager's son.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 00:33Published
After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens [Video]

After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens

Ryan Baldera was on the minds of staff and customers alike.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 02:08Published
Civil Rights Leaders Call For Overhaul Of Buffalo Wild Wings After Racist Incident [Video]

Civil Rights Leaders Call For Overhaul Of Buffalo Wild Wings After Racist Incident

At a news conference Saturday, the Rev. Jesse Jackson along with other civil rights leaders called for change within the Buffalo Wild Wings company.

Credit: CBS 2 Chicago     Duration: 00:50Published

Related news from verified sources

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to cleaning chemical

An employee at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died after being exposed to a chemical cleaning agent. Hazmat crews were called to the Burlington restaurant...
CBS News

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to chemical at restaurant

A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died and at least 10 people checked themselves into hospital after being exposed to a strong chemical cleaning agent at a...
Reuters

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies and 10 hospitalized after exposure to cleaning chemical

An employee of a Buffalo Wild Wings died and 10 others were hospitalized after being exposed to a floor cleaner inside a Massachusetts restaurant.  
USATODAY.com


Tweets about this