Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> > >

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies and 10 hospitalized after exposure to cleaning chemical

USATODAY.com Friday, 8 November 2019 ()
An employee of a Buffalo Wild Wings died and 10 others were hospitalized after being exposed to a floor cleaner inside a Massachusetts restaurant.
 
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: Wochit News - Published < > Embed
News video: Buffalo Wild Wings Fires Group Of Employees After Discriminatory Incident

Buffalo Wild Wings Fires Group Of Employees After Discriminatory Incident 00:32

Buffalo Wild Wings fired a group of employees for discrimination in a location in Napervill, Illinois. A group of people trying to eat at the establishment claimed their party was asked to move. According to Business Insider, the move was requested in order to accommodate a “racist” regular. The...

Recent related videos from verified sources

After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens [Video]After General Manager's Death, Burlington's Buffalo Wild Wings Reopens

Ryan Baldera was on the minds of staff and customers alike.

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston     Duration: 02:08Published

Civil Rights Leaders Call For Overhaul Of Buffalo Wild Wings After Racist Incident [Video]Civil Rights Leaders Call For Overhaul Of Buffalo Wild Wings After Racist Incident

At a news conference Saturday, the Rev. Jesse Jackson along with other civil rights leaders called for change within the Buffalo Wild Wings company.

Credit: CBS 2 Chicago     Duration: 00:50Published


Recent related news from verified sources

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after exposure to chemical at restaurant

A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died and at least 10 people checked themselves into hospital after being exposed to a strong chemical cleaning agent at a...
Reuters Also reported by •CBS NewsUSATODAY.comBusiness WireSeattle TimesNYTimes.comCTV NewsBBC News

Buffalo Wild Wings death: What is sodium hypochlorite and how can 'Super 8' be deadly?

One person died and 10 others were hospitalized at a Buffalo Wild Wings after being exposed to the cleaning solution.
USATODAY.com

You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.