Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Prince Philip involved in car accident on Sandringham estate

The Age Thursday, 17 January 2019
Buckingham Palace says the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip, was involved in a traffic accident on his Sandringham estate on Thursday.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: Buzz60 - Published < > Embed
News video: Can The Royal Family Be Arrested? The Answer Is Complicated

▶ Can The Royal Family Be Arrested? The Answer Is Complicated 01:20

After Prince Philip was in a car accident that occurred near Sandringham Estate earlier this week, many in the UK and around the world are wondering, can royals be arrested? For more on the story here is Zachary Devita.

Recent related videos from verified sources

No Charges After Prince Philip's Car Crash [Video]No Charges After Prince Philip's Car Crash

London — Prince Philip won’t face charges in connection with a car collision that left two women injured, British prosecutors said Thursday. The decision came just days after Buckingham Palace said..

Credit: Wochit     Duration: 00:35Published

Britain's Prince Philip, 97, Off The Hook For Car Crash [Video]Britain's Prince Philip, 97, Off The Hook For Car Crash

FILE PHOTO: Debris is seen at the scene where Britain's Prince Philip was involved in a traffic accident, near the Sandringham estate in eastern England, Britain, January 18, 2019. REUTERS/Chris..

Credit: Wochit     Duration: 00:46Published

Prince Philip Not Charged After Giving Up Driver's License [Video]Prince Philip Not Charged After Giving Up Driver's License

The Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, collided last month with another vehicle carrying two women, aged 28 and 45, as well as a nine-month old baby boy. While the 97-year-old emerged..

Credit: Wochit     Duration: 00:55Published

Prince Philip Hands Over His Driver's License [Video]Prince Philip Hands Over His Driver's License

Some in the U.K. questioned whether the 97-year-old should legally be allowed to drive after he was involved in a car crash last month.

Credit: Newsy Studio     Duration: 01:11Published

Prince Philip is Voluntarily Surrendering Driver's License [Video]Prince Philip is Voluntarily Surrendering Driver's License

According to Business Insider, Buckingham Palace and Norfolk Police have confirmed that 97-year-old Prince Philip is surrendering his driver's license. This decision is coming about a month after..

Credit: Wochit     Duration: 00:37Published

Prince Philip 'voluntarily' gives up driving licence after January car crash [Video]Prince Philip 'voluntarily' gives up driving licence after January car crash

Prince Philip has "voluntarily" surrendered his driving licence, Buckingham Palace has said, weeks after he was involved in a car crash.

Credit: Sky News UK Studios     Duration: 02:04Published

Prince Philip Gives Up Driving License After Crash [Video]Prince Philip Gives Up Driving License After Crash

The Duke of Edinburgh has voluntarily surrendered his driving license after getting involved in a car crash. CNN reports Buckingham Palace made the announcement on Saturday, weeks after the 97-year-old..

Credit: Wochit     Duration: 00:37Published

Prince Philip Apologizes To Crash Victim In Letter [Video]Prince Philip Apologizes To Crash Victim In Letter

WEbsite channel24.co.za reports Britain's Prince Philip has apologised to a woman who was injured when the car she was riding in collided with a Land Rover that he was driving. The 97-year-old husband..

Credit: Wochit     Duration: 00:39Published

Prince 'Sorry' For Woman Hurt In Car Crash [Video]Prince 'Sorry' For Woman Hurt In Car Crash

Prince 'Sorry' For Woman Hurt In Car Crash

Credit: Wochit News     Duration: 00:33Published

Historian defends Philip’s letter to woman hurt in crash [Video]Historian defends Philip’s letter to woman hurt in crash

Royal historian Robert Lacey has defended the timing of Prince Philip’s letter of apology to a woman hurt in a car accident he was involved in. The Duke of Edinburgh told mother-of-two Emma..

Credit: ODN     Duration: 01:05Published


Recent related news from verified sources

Prince Philip won't be prosecuted over car crash

[UK], Feb 15 (ANI): Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh and husband of Queen Elizabeth II, will not face charges over the last month's car accident that took...
Sify Also reported by •Deutsche WelleNews24Seattle TimesE! OnlineAccess HollywoodMailOnlineIndiaTimesJust JaredSBS

Crash victim says Prince Philip is right to give up driving

A woman who was injured in a car accident involving Prince Philip says the roads will be safer now that the 97-year-old royal has given up his driver's licence.
CBC.ca

Britain's Prince Philip surrenders driving license after escaping unhurt from car crash; pens apology letter

Prince Philip, the husband of British Queen Elizabeth II, has voluntarily surrendered his driving licence, weeks after escaping unhurt in an accident
Firstpost

You Might Like


Tweets about this


Other recent news in World

Trump's pick HEATHER NAUERT withdraws from consideration as UN ambassadorJUSSIE SMOLLETT 'paid Nigerian brothers to attack him'
DONALD TRUMP won little applause during Munich Security Conference — and Ivanka wasn't too pleasedLee Radziwill: JACKIE KENNEDY's sister dies aged 85
Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  Contact us  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? Send us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest