Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

PM May Likely To Pay The Price For Brexit Shambles – OpEd

Eurasia Review Tuesday, 26 March 2019
By Chris Doyle*

One thing and one thing alone unites British people on Brexit. It unites Parliament and even the punditocracy. Brexit is a national humiliation.

A poll for Sky News indicated that 90 percent of the British public believed this. Just quite what has to happen for the other 10 percent to change their view is...
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: Reuters Studio - Published < > Embed
News video: Time's up, Theresa? PM urged to set her own exit date to get Brexit deal

Time's up, Theresa? PM urged to set her own exit date to get Brexit deal 02:04

British Prime Minister Theresa May was under pressure on Monday to give a date for leaving office as the price to bring Brexit-supporting rebel lawmakers in her party behind her twice-defeated European Union divorce treaty. Pascale Davies reports.

You Might Like


Recent related videos from verified sources

'The UK has forgotten us': Britons hold anti-Brexit protest in Malaga [Video]'The UK has forgotten us': Britons hold anti-Brexit protest in Malaga

'The UK has forgotten us': Britons hold anti-Brexit protest in Malaga

Credit: Euronews English     Duration: 00:37Published

EU's Juncker says he's convinced Brexit will happen [Video]EU's Juncker says he's convinced Brexit will happen

EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has said that he is convinced Brexit will happen. Rough cut (no reporter narration).

Credit: Reuters Studio     Duration: 01:09Published

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.