Global  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Dominican Republic officials downplay spate of American tourist deaths in Caribbean nation

FOXNews.com Friday, 21 June 2019 ()
Dominican Republic officials on Friday appeared to downplay the recent spate of American tourist deaths that have occurred in the Caribbean nation over the last year.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: KTLA - Published < > Embed
News video: FBI Assisting Dominican Government in Investigation of 9 American Tourist Deaths

FBI Assisting Dominican Government in Investigation of 9 American Tourist Deaths 00:51

The FBI is working with Dominican authorities in the investigation of recent tourist deaths, according to the US Embassy in the Dominican Republic. Officials in the Dominican Republican or the US have not said the deaths are connected.

You Might Like


Recent related videos from verified sources

Congressman Calls For Better Safety Standards In Dominican Republic [Video]Congressman Calls For Better Safety Standards In Dominican Republic

Rep. Adriano Espaillat (D-NY) wants the Dominican Republic to make changes to increase tourism safety. According to Business Insider, one of his recommendations is increasing food and drink standards...

Credit: Wochit News     Duration: 00:38Published

NY Congressman Pushes Dominican Tourism Despite Recent Focus on American Deaths [Video]NY Congressman Pushes Dominican Tourism Despite Recent Focus on American Deaths

Rep. Adriano Espaillat maintains that the Dominican Republic is still a welcoming vacation destination for American tourists despite a wave of recent deaths reported by the media.

Credit: Cheddar Inc.     Duration: 03:20Published

What Caribbean countries are still safe to travel to? [Video]What Caribbean countries are still safe to travel to?

The Caribbean is a top destination for many tourists during the summer months. But, after six Americans have died while visiting the Dominican Republic, it's worth knowing which countries are safe and..

Credit: Page Six     Duration: 01:44Published

Steve Harvey’s 'Sand & Soul' Fest moves from Dominican Republic to Cancun [Video]Steve Harvey’s 'Sand & Soul' Fest moves from Dominican Republic to Cancun

Business Insider reports Steve Harvey's Sand & Soul festival is relocating from the Dominican Republic to Cancun, following reports of several US tourist deaths at all-inclusive resorts in the DR...

Credit: Rumble     Duration: 00:48Published


Recent related news from verified sources

US-to-Dominican Republic flight bookings rebounding after tourist deaths, report says

Flight bookings from the U.S. to the Dominican Republic have started rebounding after a spate of tourist deaths between late May and late June.
USATODAY.com Also reported by •FOXNews.comCBS News

What we know about tourist deaths in the Dominican Republic

At least 10 tourists have died so far this year in the Dominican Republic after arriving on the island healthy
CBS News Also reported by •ReutersCBS 2

'Sopranos' Star Joseph Gannascoli Enjoying D.R. Despite Deaths

Joseph Gannascoli -- famous for playing Vito Spatafore on "The Sopranos" -- isn't the slightest bit worried about a rash of mysterious tourist deaths in the...
TMZ.com


Other recent news in World

WORLD CUP: What Stokes told Archer before the Super Over'Cricket is coming home!' EU congratulates ENGLAND team over World Cup victory
Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.